where can i get them

lsscott

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My new accel coils came in so i took everything apart yesterday and noticed that the almost all of the harness connector to each coil are crap. kind of expected it seeing as how they are plastic and over 10 years old. my question is other than the dealer is there a better and cheaper place to get all 8 of these connectors? i dont need the wires or the pins, all of that is still good. i just like them to 'click'.

yea i came across them last night upon searching the internet and those are the right ones. the problem is that its special order with a minimum purchase of 100 at 3.49 each. i only need 8. just called the dealer and they are 21.19 each there. any other ideas?

That's the idea. Plus they don't tailor to just one manufacturer so I can us them for all my projects

There is no reason to HAVE TO have the plastic parts you are referencing. I'm quite sure you can go to an electronics store and buy individual terminals for twenty five cents each. You are spending fifty dollars for those little plastic pieces by the time you add in the tax!

KS

There is no reason to HAVE TO have the plastic parts you are referencing. I'm quite sure you can go to an electronics store and buy individual terminals for twenty five cents each. You are spending fifty dollars for those little plastic pieces by the time you add in the tax!

KS

I think that it's the plastic latches that he needs, not the pins. You could find a way to hold the connector in with zip ties probably, but this way is better.

joegr you are correct i need the whole thing on a few of them but i dont like to rig anything and now that i have the accel coils (no more coil covers) i want to have it weather tight as possible. plus i might as well do all of them since im in there. cant put a price on piece of mind when its my daily driver and my kids and their mother ride in this car.

When I did Accel coils, going on four years ago, I believe I broke at least a couple of the little lock doobies. I simply pushed them together, and have had no trouble since. I believe the lock is an excellent answer to a non-existent question.

KS

its not just the pin locks that broke but the piece that holds the harness to the coil itself. plus after putting everything together i am now getting a p0351 code. if i had put it all together and i worked fine then i wouldnt have worried about it

Members online

Back