where can i find

lincoln9595

LVC Member
Reaction score
I am looking for 95 mark viii first gen center console w/lid(grey) and dash information center same color..Please email if you can help or know where to search for one Thanks..patprvst@gmail.com

Cha, good luck..

Are you trying to say these are hard to find or somthing? Grey is a popular interior color..just go junkyard hunting..your location shows you're from texas..there's like 5 pick n pulls in texas alone. Go online to their site and search for mark viiis through their inventory at the closest yard to you..you're bound to find something. Either that or check ebay or craigslist for cars that are being parted. Be aware your grey interior is 95-96 exclusive..the 93s and 94s had a darker grey interior which doesnt match.

Are you trying to say these are hard to find or somthing? Grey is a popular interior color..just go junkyard hunting..your location shows you're from texas..there's like 5 pick n pulls in texas alone. Go online to their site and search for mark viiis through their inventory at the closest yard to you..you're bound to find something. Either that or check ebay or craigslist for cars that are being parted. Be aware your grey interior is 95-96 exclusive..the 93s and 94s had a darker grey interior which doesnt match.

Lol I'm from Sacramento, Ca. I've looking for an opal gray center console lid and seats..ect many years, no dice.. I'm also looking for some chrome ten spokes. I'd almost trade my chip and hids for those..

Lol I'm from Sacramento, Ca. I've looking for an opal gray center console lid and seats..ect many years, no dice.. I'm also looking for some chrome ten spokes. I'd almost trade my chip and hids for those..

I think Carl, ruffsmkviiib, has some nice chrome 10 spokes. I just met him a couple of days ago in LA. He lives in Ventura. PM me if you can't get him here. I just got his email address.

Oh I meant the OP is from texas..they have tons of freakin junk yards there..

Members online

No members online now.
Back