What do you think of this wheel?

3895923550_dc5ab02b30_b.jpg

dsc_7714.jpg

Custom finish.

viper_adv5.1_adv.1.jpg

In black.

4101193736_fc3cc8d8e3_o.jpg

4028112201_388c944c78_o.jpg

Do the width of the spokes make it boring?

judging by the cars they are on, I bet they are uber expensive. Although I do like them.

Don't know if I would like them on a mark.

too big for my taste what size are they?

I dig them and on a black Mark they would look t.i.t.s :)

They look nice but they are gonna be more expensive then the car! You could probably buy 3 of your cars or 4 wheels for 6k lol

i think they look great...probly cost around 6k for a set without tires

Well, they are expensive. But they're getting into cast examples that are cheaper, @ 550/pc. which I don't have a problem paying. And with the things I plan to do the cast offsets will work perfect.

These wheels are pretty light. Cast will be a bit heavier, but still lighter than other wheels that cost alot more.

I'm sure most of their examples are at least a 20". I would be looking at a 19". Thanks guys

Lol nah! I just choose where my money goes.

Big living room. 4 couches or 1 designer couch?

Bored with my car. 20 for a used bimmer plus 15 grand in mods, or 10-15k into my lincoln?

See, not so bad. :p If you're going to enjoy something, enjoy it well.

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty broke at the moment.

Nice....

Way beyond my means tho.

Anyway, subscribing for when the Saleens go on sale.... :D

Go get a job... you have lots of free time with how much posting you have been doing :D

Lol You're absolutely right, I got sick of what I was doing, now I'm going through the ringer waiting on my new job to start. They've done everything except give me an autopsy. :p I hope to start it any day now.

I can't imagine having to find a job living in two places... that must be interesting...

You don't even know!! Lol

I do a few things to tell you the truth. But yes, my (new) job does cater to both locations. Not as well as I'd like, but I have a kid here now in Iowa, and I still have some figuring to do. Trying to become more stable, less bachelor-like.

You don't even know!! Lol

I do a few things to tell you the truth. But yes, my (new) job does cater to both locations. Not as well as I'd like, but I have a kid here now in Iowa, and I still have some figuring to do. Trying to become more stable, less bachelor-like.

Boring :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back