Whats your favorite color of white Paint?

dollman0

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
My daily driven car has spray paint all over the front of it and it was recently wrecked, I am planning to repaint the entire car to make it look decent. This is a budget paint job and not something you will see in any classic or hot rod magazine.

I have not decided on the color of white or the type of paint, any suggestions will be helpful... I like the acrylic urethane paint because it goes on fast and has an excellent gloss. I am not fond of shooting base/clear because of the amount of additional time involved.

Does anyone know if you can polish the acrylic urethane without getting down into the paint? It has been 20 years since I painted a car and the products have changed a little. Acrylic enamel paint is a thing of the past although it is a good product.

WhiteCar-1.JPG

This is how the car looks after it got hit. I have all the repair parts and have straightened the frontal damage. I am just waiting until spring to repaint the car as weather allows.

I am asking for your opinion and I think GM Ermine white will look good on this car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back