What you guys think??

I spot these last night also, i was thinking alittle ricy but if you like them. I think they would be worth the money all you would need would be tires. Nah i bought these off Kijiji. Just the rims not the tire just have to clean them up.

you're jsut saying that cause you want my rims lol yeah a lil too much bling for me but for that price ...eh but yeah the guy is selling them 2mmrw 1st come 1st serve since he had so many inquires

I would say beautiful in an 18 or 19 inch size. As a 20"........ not so bueno, IMHO.

Nah i bought these off Kijiji. Just the rims not the tire just have to clean them up.

7118bcf_20.jpg

I see I see...bastard! lol yeah it was just a thought plus 20" In this city! Yeah right..like i said im looking for 19's but it was just a thought

I just stuck with the 17's The road in this city are not nice! Plus the rubber i have is good so. I will use my factory chrome ones i think for winter if i have to drive with this, this winter.

Srry it wasn't you g4rgoyle that wanted my rims it was M4rk lol

I'm looking for rims man as soon as i find them will let you know

There isn't much options

Those look nice. On the bling side though. Do you like 5 spoke wheels? If so, have you seen the 19'' volvo wheels? On the sporty side, prob what I am getting a little later

Members online

No members online now.
Back