What should i offer for this 97 LSC??Pics inside

350TPI

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This car isnt in the greatest of shape.It needs:front airbags,blend door,paint job,brake job,headlight housings and 1 HID bulb,neon doesnt work,cd changer doesnt work,etc.

The chrome on the wheels doesnt appear to be flaking and the interior is in good shape.ALso this thing runs and shifts great and has more bottom end than my 98.Really i plan on buying this and using it as a parts car but i need some idea of what to offer.

blkmk801.jpg

blkmk802.jpg

blkmk803.jpg

blkmk804.jpg

blkmk805.jpg

blkmk806.jpg

BTW,the car has 95,000 miles and the telescoping part of the steering wheel doesnt work either.I was thinking about $500.Would that be an insult??

what a terd!!! you can wet sand and buff the headlights though you dont need to toss them. if that car was down here i'd get it for $800 thats all it would fetch here. i just grabbed this thursday and drove it to my shop for $1,150 cash

red97base007.jpg

Hell buy a conversion kit from american air suspension and be done with it, it looks like a fine buy. I'd easily pay $1500 for it.

Hell buy a conversion kit from american air suspension and be done with it, it looks like a fine buy. I'd easily pay $1500 for it.

i dont get why either when the chassis are all covered in rust, you would think a southern rust free car would bring more money.

Worth more because there are less. Heck, I have YET to come across a Mark even in a yard.

There are maybe 5 in Green bay.

^I think that is the real issue....

I look on Clist EVERY DAY and have only found 1 wrecked gen 2 in 2ish years of looking...

Jamie, your passenger side front wheel belongs on the drivers side.

N00b!

(mutters sumethin' bout a hayhauler)
*Grins*

*mumbles more crap about painted 10 spokes*
(kicks crap around the house)

500 bucks or so

you should buy it and sell some parts to me :D

If i buy i will be in touch.I am worried that even at $500 i wouldnt break even parting out due to everything that doesnt work.I am still considering it though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back