What other ford engines fit into a 95 town car, and what's the best option?

saint777

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys it's been a long while since I've been on here, I just have a couple of questions regarding my 95 town car. I just blew the motor and wasn't sure if any 91-97 TC engines would work no problem and or what other motors from Ford would work with minimal mods, would like to get different options on what is the best choice for overall reliability. Also I may only have to do the heads, so the same question would apply towards this as well, I would most likely go for performance on the later question, so I was thinking factory used Mustang heads being reworked, but if there's a bunch of nonsense of changing intake and computers or wires I would decline such notion and just have mine done. Thanks again, Steve.

Guess there's no need get an answer now that I just picked up a 95 grand marquis motor from the bone yard with 47xxx miles for 300$ I mean it should fit no problem right? Engine mounts, tyranny bolts, and wire harnesses all mate proper correct?

I'd really like to get an intake manifold off a Mustang gt to run a cold air intake if no problem with wires...

Members online

No members online now.
Back