What is Easy Entry ????

1BADLS

Gear Head All The Way !!!
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows exactly " easy entry " is, I dont, not in my manual either. I turn it on, and off, can figure it out, thanks.

That's when the seat moves back and the steering wheel moves towards the dash when you take the key out so there's more room to get out of the car.

Is there a way to deactivate the easy entry? I'm way too young, small and limber to need everything moving around in order to get in and out... I actually find it annoying when everything starts moving as soon as the key hits the ignition.

slagburn said:
Is there a way to deactivate the easy entry? I'm way too young, small and limber to need everything moving around in order to get in and out... I actually find it annoying when everything starts moving as soon as the key hits the ignition.

If you have the in dash on-board computer system you can disable it.

raylisiak said:
If you have the in dash on-board computer system you can disable it.

Oh boy, back to the owners manual and two hours of sitting in it. :Beer

Ok, thanks, that makes sense, i thought it might be like the new vette, where you doors automatically unlock when you lift on the handle as long as you have the key on you ( in pocket, ect. )

you guys are ALL wrong. easy entry is usually after 5 or 6 shots when she says "so what do we do now"?

Members online

Back