What I sold to get an LS....

01LSV8TX

LVC Member
Reaction score
This is.... was my 2003 S-10. Bought it new in Sept in 03. Sold it in Oct 06. About 40K in it. Stll miss it but I love my LS......

6300790027_large.jpg

6300790029_large.jpg

6300790032_large.jpg

6300790034_large.jpg

6300790045_large.jpg

6300790048_large.jpg

6300790049_large.jpg

6300790050_large.jpg

Wow the bed of that looks crazy. Any motor upgrades or anything?

It was factory 4.3. It was a limited edition Xtreme Heat edition with lots of extras. Never really needed any upgrades and I always cruised, needed to be seen. Managed to keep the motor warrantied. The rest of the warranty was screwed though! HA!

Nice!!!

Used to see a lot of those in Florida.

Thinking about getting a regular S10 (or maybe a slightly bigger Chevy truck) as a DD.

Im not a fan of those mini trucks.

But, being that that one right there is one solid color I think I like it!

Nice!

im not a fan of pick-ups.. but that looks sick!!! super clean

Nah, KK. I need a pick up for all of the DIY I'm doing around the house. Be nice just to have a junky, but reliable old truck that has tons of room for wood, garage heaters :shifty: propane tanks etc etc. They are cheap as chips around here too! :)

Looks really good, I decided to keep mine when I bought the LS but it looks nothing like yours. Its still a work in progress :)

I sold it to a guy in LA. He bought it for his 16 yr old kid. He paid 18K and once he got it, he told his kid no way. As far as I know dad just shows it and drives it occasionally. He ended up buying his kid a 350Z.

I love air-bag vehicles. Here are some that I have had in the past, but the wife didn't think they would make very good family rides.

7ad1e231.jpg

220eab86.jpg

04381384.gif

that thing was gorgeous, I still would love one myself.

Its more of a mini truck thing from what I see in my area. Some people with Cavaliers and Neons over here adapted it.

What the hell inspired you to do that license plate treatment?

Like what JWerner said it is a mini-truck thing. Look on any minitruckin website and you will see countless minis with angled plates frenched in the tailgate.

WOW! That was a nice mini-truck!!! Any pics of the LS? What do you have planned for it?

Love the truck.Nice job on the smooth bed. My dad has a 01 somona with the Envoy conversion. Still working on the healights though

I always wanted to go envoy on the front but didn't want to scrap the xtreme kit... Nice factory HID's on the envoy.

Members online

No members online now.
Back