What gas

Tatjana

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Please tell me what fuel is better for Conti 95? Is it possible to use gas92 or only 95?
And can you explain how to take out a clearance ( front right) lamp to change it since it does not work.

Use whatever is considered high grade, or "premuim" in your country...

Usually the better fuel is one that is lower in sulfer. This allows a leaner fuel/air mix without knock, more efficent combustion, lower emmissions and converter life. It can vary by area/refinery supplier as to who is better. But the most refined fuel is usually going to be lower sulfer. In the U.s. at least amoco/bp ultimate supreme is refined an extra step and is generally lower in sulfer. There are also addatives that are different between brands but this realy just makes using an additional fuel system cleaner somewhat less necessary as often.

purelux said:
Usually the better fuel is one that is lower in sulfer. This allows a leaner fuel/air mix without knock, more efficent combustion, lower emmissions and converter life. It can vary by area/refinery supplier as to who is better. But the most refined fuel is usually going to be lower sulfer. In the U.s. at least amoco/bp ultimate supreme is refined an extra step and is generally lower in sulfer. There are also addatives that are different between brands but this realy just makes using an additional fuel system cleaner somewhat less necessary as often.
The Bp soundsgood
but i like shell 93 where i am it,s the only thing i put in my car somtimes when i need to i put in sanoco 94 and onex a year i mix in 2 gallons of 100 unleded but
on an every day basses i love Shell 93 i think they have the best gas

Members online

Back