1. Tatjana

Tatjana New LVC Member

Please tell me what fuel is better for Conti 95? Is it possible to use gas92 or only 95?
    And can you explain how to take out a clearance ( front right) lamp to change it since it does not work.

2. evillally

evillally Dedicated LVC Member

Use whatever is considered high grade, or "premuim" in your country...

3. purelux

purelux Well-Known LVC Member

Usually the better fuel is one that is lower in sulfer. This allows a leaner fuel/air mix without knock, more efficent combustion, lower emmissions and converter life. It can vary by area/refinery supplier as to who is better. But the most refined fuel is usually going to be lower sulfer. In the U.s. at least amoco/bp ultimate supreme is refined an extra step and is generally lower in sulfer. There are also addatives that are different between brands but this realy just makes using an additional fuel system cleaner somewhat less necessary as often.

4. bigdog1279

bigdog1279 Guest

The Bp soundsgood
    but i like shell 93 where i am it,s the only thing i put in my car somtimes when i need to i put in sanoco 94 and onex a year i mix in 2 gallons of 100 unleded but
    on an every day basses i love Shell 93 i think they have the best gas