What does "fully loaded" in a car ad mean to you?

unity

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just found ANOTHER ad that once again says "fully loaded". Yet right there in the description, "no sunroof".

Seriously? And to boot the air-ride is gone. That would be a standard feature, as far as I am concerned, that is missing. Making it even less loaded.

Here is the ad.

http://appleton.craigslist.org/cto/2559059096.html

I hate people. Searching for cheap used cars I run across so man stupid ads.

"Runs perfect! Needs headgaskets."
"Was running, water has rusted into the cylinders but its easily fixable."
"AC works, only needs freon"
"perfect condition! Windshield is cracked and the fender has a dent and the tail lights are gone."
"AC blows just not cold, only needs freeon"
"Everything works except the AC cause it only needs freeon"

Everyones broken AC only needs freeon. Yeah, sure.

"Car is flawless! Everything works perfectly! Trans does not go into reverse and the windows dont roll back up."

"Car is excellent runner. Only needs a new oil pump to stop the engine from smoking and making the knocking sound."

"Great running car. Was running perfect before engine fire. Not sure why it wont start now. Book is $4000 and I only want $3900."

A fully loaded mark would consist of all the obv options including heated seats, block heater, phone, sunroof, octi's, cd changer(?) and lsc trim?
Atleast that's the way I see a fl g2 mark.

Fully loaded means the trunk is full of Beer, Brats, and a grill ... 2 people in front seats 3 people in the rear.

Now that's fully loaded ...

Last edited:
Fully loaded means the trunk is full of Beer, Brats, and a grill ... 2 people in front seats 3 people in the rear.

Now that's fully loaded ...

We have a winner!!! :D Damn, now I want a brat.. and some beer....

Last edited by a moderator:
FUlly loaded means all options except weather packages. Some companies have location packages that may include heated seats, block heater and various other tidbits or the offer a warm weather package like window shades and a solar sunroof that runs a fan to vent the car.

IMHO to be fully loaded it needs all the option boxes (except weather) to qualify.

Members online

No members online now.
Back