What do you think I could expect to get

seekonkholen1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of getting rid of my 04 and looking for an 06. I'm wondering what I could expect to get ($$ wise) from my 04. It is the V8 sport with chrome wheels new tires, brakes, COP's 5% windows 129k on the clock. Everything works and looks perfect. Do you think $9k is un-realistic?

I drive about 25k per year so I was thinking of scouring the word looking for a super low mileage 06 LSE

Thanks,

Jorge

I am thinking of getting rid of my 04 and looking for an 06. I'm wondering what I could expect to get ($$ wise) from my 04. It is the V8 sport with chrome wheels new tires, brakes, COP's 5% windows 129k on the clock. Everything works and looks perfect. Do you think $9k is un-realistic?

I drive about 25k per year so I was thinking of scouring the word looking for a super low mileage 06 LSE

Thanks,

Jorge

what word.... :D . if your going to private sell, you might have a better chance in the spring.

How much do you guys think I can get for my 02 v8 sport with 73500 on it? I was thinking of doing the same thing.

Might be a little difficult... There was no LSE in 2006 ;)

From my experience your price and miles are a little steep. Only reason I say this is because I bought my 04' V8 Sport with 77k miles for $7,800. Only problem with the interior was the steering wheel was and is still worn. Might be easier in the spring time.

Keep in mind a "low mileage" 2006 would be anything under 15K x 6 years... 90K miles. It will probably be somewhat hard to find a "super low mileage" 2006 since they haven't been made in 6 M/Y.

Got my 04 with 99k for 10 fully loaded except for hids.

Aim a little lower, in the 7k range doesn't sound bad for both private buyer and seller, expecially if it's in good conditions.

they went from painted to chrome. that what you mean?
like no one has ever used slightly different colored parts before. no biggie.

That is my fav stock ls combo minus it not having nav. Very sharp.

rear bumper cover looked the same to me??

Did you mean the trunk lp surround?

Sbcaprice, you are right about the chrome license plate surround. That was supposed to be color matched.

Also, if you guys look at the the rear valance you will notice that it's black. It doesn't look right - just doesn't match the monotone side skirts...
All of the LSEs and the 06s come with all of those pieces color matched from factory.

Sbcaprice, you are right about the chrome license plate surround. That was supposed to be color matched.

Also, if you guys look at the the rear valance you will notice that it's black. It doesn't look right - just doesn't match the monotone side skirts...
All of the LSEs and the 06s come with all of those pieces color matched from factory.

gotcha. still wouldn't scare me off though.

go to www.autotrader.com , find a dealer guaranteed purchase price and buyer, take it to them then use the check to buy the new one. Its a guaranteed sale for it. I did it with my Highlander, gt an 11k buy price and dealer., took it there and left with a check in like an hour.

gotcha. still wouldn't scare me off though.

All that damage would scare me off! That is a lot worse than he suggests. The whole rear end was pushed in. The driver's side rear door gap (damage photo) looks too large; like the entire rear clip was tweaked. There is a reason for the salvage title.

That thing has frame damage for sure..no way in he'll.

I bought my current LS with a rebuilt title. It was rear ended more severly than that one. I paid half of bluebook and the car had 19K miles on it. I have had it for 6 years and now 125K, so I would definately consider that one.

Members online

Back