That looks good Driller what's under the hood and what's she run?
View attachment 828566816 Hey everyone. I'm a newbie, just acquired a '97 VIII blk/blk. So. Cali desert car, 2nd owner, garage kept, 90k miles. Upgraded audio to Kenwood touch screen, tinted windows, flushed engine, power steering, brake fluid, rear dif, and tranny and replaced all with Amsoil synthetics. Have Stop Tec front and rear perf and s
And I see the wheels are on correctly nice
lotted rotors with Hawk pads on the way. R&r'd the chrome accent strips on the bottom of the doors and front of rear wheels.
Car looks real nice!What DIDN'T I do to my Mark? Flew to Burbank CA fro Dallas, TX. Picked it up in California from 2nd owner--all records. Desert car and garage-kept, absolutely no rust anywhere. Drove back to Dallas for:
2)Upgraded to Kenwood Touchscreen Sirrius radio
From Dallas drove to Jacksonville, FL, then Miami. From Miami took it to The Magic Mechanic in Orlando where I:
3) I had all fluids flushed -- oil, tranny, p-steering, brake lines, rear differential and replaced all with Amsoil synthetics.
From there drove it to CT where I:
4) R&R'd fr and rr rotors and replaced with Stop Tech racing rotors with Hawk pads
5) R&R'd tensioner, pully and serpentine belt
6) Located and installed washer button -- and it WORKS!
7) Today had front suspension -- ball joints, bushings and sway bar end links replaced with MOOG problem solvers -- HUGE difference in ride and handling (of course).
Friday to detail shop for complete polish and ultimate detail job.
Next week having the heater assembly replaced -- the box was busted so replacing the actuator would not have made any difference.
And then . . . . I'm f*(&#$g done for the time being.
I don't have a girlfriend, I have a very, VERY demanding and expensive mistress.
View attachment 828566982
View attachment 828566983