Well its finally happened!!!!

bearsfan39

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well yesterday, i was out doing stuff/nothing at all just driving around and randomly going to walmart when i started to feel a misfire, i can feel it around 40-50 mph and i felt it when i got home and let it idle in the drive way. so i guess i can also say ebay cops suck lol, they didnt even last a year, almost but went out at about 10-11 months

just kind of thought i would throw that out there lol

meh, i figured it would happen eventually anyways, being ebay coils and all....

You can try the ones pektel bought. I think they are cheaper than motorcraft

That sucks...... to be a bears fan! go pats! but yeah atleast the coils are pretty easy to replace. crappy part is continue'n to cough up the $ for new coils all the time.

What a terrible thread to read the day I get my globalautomotive coils in the mail. :(

Well atleast they are cheap but atleast you know for next time there is an alternative

hahahaha funny thing is i bought mine from globalautomotive.... lol like i said they lasted for almost a year before going out

how much were pektels coils?

Bearsfan, don't they come with a "lifetime" warranty?

Yeah but good luck getting a hold of globalauto to get you're "lifetime" warranty..

+1, every time i hear about someone buying from them, they say their email never get returned or they basically tell them to go fuck off

lol, lets do it, lets get them kicked off!!!! check engine light came on earlier, its cylinder 4 and my dad was like "oh, well we can just use one of your old ones from when we changed them before..." (btw they were the original cop's from the car)

Did you write bad feedback on them or no?

I dont remember how much pektel's coils were but I'm going to say maybe 280, plus I think they had them in stock at the store so it's a quick grab instead them being shipped.

I dunno guys but i think you kinda take the risk when buying coils off ebay.

My access coils were about 280 shipped. I think it was jeg's where I got them from. I'll check in the morning. You could search for threads started by me to see the details. I'm on my phone right now so it's a little tough for me to do it.

Got it! Damn, am I good or what! How long have you had them pektel? Still going good? Sealed good too since you can't use the cover with them?

Members online

No members online now.
Back