we need cobra stars, we need cobra stars!!!

sho89mtx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I printed out the "cobra star" emblem to some of my friends and they love it and tons of people on this board talk about how the would love to have that emblem on parts of their car, so let's get this thing moving! I want a cobra star trunk cover emblem. cobra star side emblems, cobra star front license plate and cobra star windshield stickers. are any of those availble yet from LMS? Let's get this thing rolling. Those things would be selling like hot cakes if LMS ever got them produced, what do you guys think? I keep hearing that someday they'll produce them or were wating on this or that, but no results. Let's start popping them out! I will buy anything and everything with the cobra star emblem on it from LMS if they produce it. What do you guys think?

scott

sho89mtx said:
I printed out the "cobra star" emblem to some of my friends and they love it and tons of people on this board talk about how the would love to have that emblem on parts of their car, so let's get this thing moving! I want a cobra star trunk cover emblem. cobra star side emblems, cobra star front license plate and cobra star windshield stickers. are any of those availble yet from LMS? Let's get this thing rolling. Those things would be selling like hot cakes if LMS ever got them produced, what do you guys think? I keep hearing that someday they'll produce them or were wating on this or that, but no results. Let's start popping them out! I will buy anything and everything with the cobra star emblem on it from LMS if they produce it. What do you guys think?

scott

I'm sorry to disappoint you but that red/maroon car you have there looks like a Lincoln.

Last edited:
Dude, where have you been? We have had this logo for 5 years now, its been in decal form for 8 months now and is available today. The emblems are a process, sorry that they are taking so long but I have NO control over that. Have you been reading the updates?

347056_198_full.jpg

347056_199_full.jpg

347056_197_full.jpg

Last edited:
Because my car is not a cobra its a mark and its there fault if people race me and " I dint know there was that engine in it" excuse comes up.

Plus I spent allot of time and money on paint and removing all the decals and shaving badges. I decided I dint like them any more. Just my opinion but, I still think there cool looking just not on my car.

ONEBADMK8 said:
Dude, where have you been? We have had this logo for 5 years now, its been in decal form for 8 months now and is available today. The emblems are a process, sorry that they are taking so long but I have NO control over that. Have you been reading the updates?
k first off....please for the love of all that's holy make your website user-friendly! That has the most broken links and out of order I have seen for a business website. For example if you go the mark viii page, and click on exterior, there is no sign anywhere that u sell those labels, and then on the mainpage, it just says they are availble without any prices or anything. It makes it really hard to find anything on your own. U pretty much have to call for anything.

Cubster said:
I'm sorry to disappoint you but that red/maroon car you have there looks like a Lincoln.
yeah it's a lincoln with the cobra engine in it, hints the cobrastar.....your telling me you honestly never knew that? It's not like I'm the first one on here to have cobra badges on my engine, and exterior :F

sho89mtx said:

scott

Please be patient, These things don't always go as fast as you want them to go.

Geno is working on it as you can see from his posts. It's not as easy as just getting someone to cut these things out.

Then come the polishing and the cost of getting enough made to so they can be sold to members at a reasonable fee. It will cost a few $K to get this done!

I believe in the past that Geno got stuck with an item that members of a different Forum claimed they wanted and after the items were made Geno got stuck with the bill as members didn't follow through with their purchases. :mad:

I have faith in Geno :Beer and I trust that those of us who want these emblems will be showing off our Mark VIII's :steering with the Cobra Stars very soon.

If you really think about it, It's the Cobra that has the Mark motor. IMHO, the Mark VIII is the Cobra's big brother, I'd even venture to call the Mark VIII the "Father" of the modular era.

Kale

I agree with Kale, if you look at the dates the Mark had the engine in 93 model, where as the Cobra only RECIEVED the Mark's engine in the 96 model year... Although I still think the symbols look pretty cool...

sho89mtx said:
k first off....please for the love of all that's holy make your website user-friendly! That has the most broken links and out of order I have seen for a business website. For example if you go the mark viii page, and click on exterior, there is no sign anywhere that u sell those labels, and then on the mainpage, it just says they are availble without any prices or anything. It makes it really hard to find anything on your own. U pretty much have to call for anything.

The links that are broken as you say are bcause we have nothing for that link due to lack of interest. Our site is very easy to use, funny this is the first time I have ever heard that one.
You goto Mark VIII then Interrior then presto theres the gauges? How is that hard?

ONEBADMK8 said:
The links that are broken as you say are bcause we have nothing for that link due to lack of interest. Our site is very easy to use, funny this is the first time I have ever heard that one.
You goto Mark VIII then Interrior then presto theres the gauges? How is that hard?
noone said it was hard, said it had a bunch of broken links and there's a bunch of stuff that u say u sell on this message board, that there is no mention of on your website or links to prices or info on the products. that's what i'm talking about. It's not that hard to set it up to work and show everything u have and the prices. That's all I ask for. I want to know everything LMS has, the prices and then I would call if i wanted to order something. I can't do that. For instance U say u have trunk lock cover, no mention on the site, stickers, no link to it on exterior etc. I know most people on here is cool with you and wont mention this stuff to you and I'm not trying to be rude, just wishing it was better because there are lots of times I wanted to see if you had something for my car, and I can't find it out without coming on here and pming you or having to call the store. That's what a website is for, information, prices and availbility of products.

djKale said:
If you really think about it, It's the Cobra that has the Mark motor. IMHO, the Mark VIII is the Cobra's big brother, I'd even venture to call the Mark VIII the "Father" of the modular era.

Kale
Mark VIII > Cobra :D

sho89mtx said:
noone said it was hard, said it had a bunch of broken links and there's a bunch of stuff that u say u sell on this message board, that there is no mention of on your website or links to prices or info on the products. that's what i'm talking about. It's not that hard to set it up to work and show everything u have and the prices. That's all I ask for. I want to know everything LMS has, the prices and then I would call if i wanted to order something. I can't do that. For instance U say u have trunk lock cover, no mention on the site, stickers, no link to it on exterior etc. I know most people on here is cool with you and wont mention this stuff to you and I'm not trying to be rude, just wishing it was better because there are lots of times I wanted to see if you had something for my car, and I can't find it out without coming on here and pming you or having to call the store. That's what a website is for, information, prices and availbility of products.

x2.
The website itself looks great, but could use more content. And of course if there was a way to order online right from the website, I'm sure that would bring a lot of business.

:I
Russo said:
x2.
The website itself looks great, but could use more content. And of course if there was a way to order online right from the website, I'm sure that would bring a lot of business.

Members online

No members online now.
Back