We found hair in our pizza, and filmed the confrontation (funny video)

blacked03ls

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
So i'll give you the background information before you watch the vid. Recently we ordered a few pizzas and wings from a ny pizzeria. They showed up literally 2 hours late (delivered), and when he got there we still tipped him and soon realize after he left that we only got 20 out of our 50 wings. We called and the kids at the pizza shop pass the phone around laughing like its a joke. We complained about the wait and the missing wings but they really didn't care. We were all pretty blown away since we had the guys on speaker phone.

Anyways, a few minutes later my friend found a peace of hair in his pizza. It was cooked right into the cheese so gross. My other friend than called and told him he wants to speak to the manager and what had happened. Again the pizza guys played games not believing us and so on. The "manager" than says f it bring the pizza in we'll give you money for THAT pizza alone. We hung up and drove over. This is what happened, wait for the end lol. . .

I found hair in my NY Pizza (Confrontation) - YouTube

BTW since my idiot friend didn't realize the window was going to break while he was bare ass, first instinct was to book it. Until we realized we got it delivered to my friends house :whyme: . The home owner went back to the store to pay for the window, while the cops showed up and so on. In total it was like a $400 window.

The worst part is, that pizza place DEF wouldn't of filed a police report because it would of been very bad publicity on the pizzeria.

So they cuss, yell, and in general escalate the issue instead of speaking like mature adults to resolve the issue. Then, since throwing the expletive-infused tantrum was not sufficient, he bares his ass. Even still that was not enough, so he thought it was brilliant to throw his bare ass at a plate window?

I empathize being agitated by their lack of remorse for screwing up the order. I even understand the aggravation boiling over and words being exchanged, although that is not a good way to fix an issue. Beyond that, the level of stupid just goes exponentially off of the charts. Why would you keep a video of a crime, let alone post it on the internet?

wow, between the million dollar parking spots and the dirty pizza joints, its making me really not want to come back to new york!

I didn't find that funny :confused: Looks like a buncha grown men acting 15. But whatever floats your boat..

In an realistic the video's funny, and just as dumb and funny as half the videos on tosh.o....If this video went viral the one that broke the window would be getting more than his money back from the window.

You have to remember before the camera went in the door the "manager" was almost in my friends face. The manager was telling him to "skype it" and "tell everyone we dont give a :q:q:q:q" attitude that made everything escalate. You don't mess with peoples food period, and if it was an accident have the decency to appologize. The camera didn't get that, we originally called like normal adults and complained but when phone gets passed around like a hot potato and your on the other end you can see how upset someone could get. Add that to the fact that 5 min later you find a long hair in your pizza your first instinct is you've been had for a fool.

Regardless the video is old and i thought a few of you would laugh at the random crap that got filmed for no other reason but a hunch.

I would've got authorities involved instead of my ego. Also, call a health inspector to file a complaint and have them investigate the business.

I would've got authorities involved instead of my ego. Also, call a health inspector to file a complaint and have them investigate the business.

This.

Nothing says I love you quite like messing with someones livelihood. If you are going to go through the trouble of being vindictive, go for the throat. Don't just run over to someone and get into a fight. Walk over there instead and completely own the situation.

But, ehh, to each their own. :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back