WARNING: Dishonest member "My8isa98"

KingJacobo

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I believe my 93 JBL amp to be malfunctioning, so I searched the forums for previous threads of people selling amps. I stumbled upon this guy, and he offered me a very fair price. I paypaled him the money, and a week later he said he forgot to ship it but did and would provide a tracking #.

I never got a tracking number, but I figured he just forgot and I would get a package on my doorstep within the next few weeks. This was over a month ago. Package never came, I sent him a PM asking where it was. No response for a week, maybe he doesn't come here often? After a week, I sent another saying if he didn't respond soon I was going to take action.

Finally he responds, saying he will look for the tracking number and that he WILL get back to me. The next day no response still, I sent him another message. That was 3 days ago.

I'm heading back off to college in less than a week. The whole idea was for me to swap in the amp and see if it worked and possibly fix anything else with the sound system while it was at home where the tools are. I've been forced to buy one on ebay in the hopes I will receive it before I leave.

He seemed to be doing me a favor at first buy selling me his amp for a deal, but I am down $15 (not a lot of money, but think back to your college age days. Every dollar counts) and no fixed audio in my DD.

At this point I would really just like the $15 back if he even sees this. To everyone else. BUYER BEWARE of "My8isa98" :mad:

He tryed ti sell me a tuner but something stank to me, and I held off. Somebody else on here did end up buying it but forgot who already. I think he did have problems with him too

Did you make sure to get an amp out of a 93-94? IIRC, the 95-98 amps are different. At least the plugs going into them are, I believe.

Did you make sure to get an amp out of a 93-94? IIRC, the 95-98 amps are different. At least the plugs going into them are, I believe.
Yeah, it's from a 93. I was planning on getting an adapter for the 98 anyway, but I won't need one for the one I just bought.

Whats this crap?I just got your message.!You should have gotten that stupid amp a while ago.Ill tell you what man I just assume give you your $15 back.I AM NOT Ddishonest.I am disgusted.Don't come on here and talk Sh#t about me and I havent heard from you in over a month!!I GAVE you the amp you paid to ship it.$15.Send a paypal request and Ill give it to you and then go to hell!! You are such a liar!I had nothing for sale you scabbed another member and went behind their back and asked me to give it to you instead.You are a real sc-mbag!!I was going to give it to someone who NEEDED it!

And you mosbergman or what ever! I DID sell it withZERO issue.Mind your own business!!You asked me about the tuner the only thing that stunk was your empty wallet you kept checking.

Good Bye LVC

Good bye anyway LVC.I sold the biggest piece of junk I ever owned.I tried twice and both marks where junk.They all are.They only lasted 5 years for a reason.Shotty design,junk body,engine,trans,SUSPENSION.GARBAGE.They are not fast by any means.Yes if you supercharge or turbo them.A YUGO would be fast if I put a power adder.These cars have no value in the auto market place.You can buy them for next to nothing because they are nothing.Chevy here I come!!!!

This guy showed his true colors with his words better than any member could have painted them.

^ what he said.

Have fun with your chebbies.

A car is only as good as its owner...... read my Avatar.

Good bye anyway LVC.I sold the biggest piece of junk I ever owned.I tried twice and both marks where junk.They all are.They only lasted 5 years for a reason.Shotty design,junk body,engine,trans,SUSPENSION.GARBAGE.They are not fast by any means.Yes if you supercharge or turbo them.A YUGO would be fast if I put a power adder.These cars have no value in the auto market place.You can buy them for next to nothing because they are nothing.Chevy here I come!!!!

That one check a month you get from uncle sam isn't enough to properly care for a Mark viii. Go buy an Aveo.

He has a piss poor attitude, poor grammar (and spelling), poor marketplace feedback, and a poor taste in cars. Good Riddance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back