wanted.....

LSCGODDESS98

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
im looking for:(i have 88 lsc needs interior)

1989 to 90 LINCOLN MARK 7 LSC

complete interior, preferably in black leather, all door panels must match, and be in good condition, im hopeing not to have any burn holes on the seats, and no rips!

all who have something what im lookin for, please dont hesitate to respond.

:L

i think Paul from SVPU.com (originator of the LSC-R, or so I think.) has brand new seat covers for the Mark VII's that look really awesome.

He usually posts on Fordvschevy.com in the hot rod lincolns forum.

hope that helps.

nice choice of cars BTW (98 mark 8 lsc all black here, as well :D )

98lincmk7lsc said:
i think Paul from SVPU.com (originator of the LSC-R, or so I think.) has brand new seat covers for the Mark VII's that look really awesome.

He usually posts on Fordvschevy.com in the hot rod lincolns forum.

hope that helps.

nice choice of cars BTW (98 mark 8 lsc all black here, as well :D )

Yes i am familiar with that site,another good one i might say.
:L

Sifrino3 said:
In 1990 they changed the interior!

Yup. But the only differences are the dash and the headrests. I had a 90 LSC and those style headrests are :q useless... One other minor change is the console trim (It went from black to a carbon fiber look)

I really don't like my 90 bucket seats. I really wish they would have stuck with the sporty big backs. They hold you much better. It you ask me. Plus the head rests in the 90s are for looks. Just like you said. I tryed to figure out how they could be used. But there is no way. Unless your looking at the roof, while you driver!

But I do like the new carbon look trim in the newer ones. But! I like the old dash. It seems to hold you better. The newer one is cleaner looking but it is to open. . .

well, eiather way..if i find the interior, or sell the car the way it is...it would be a project car for someone who want's to play around with it.;)

umm on my old 89 lsc, which i loved..we changed the interior from the 89 look to a 90' look..problem was...had to change the dash too keeep the 90 seatsw headrest of course and door panels. the 89 dash does not work for the 90 door panels cause of the cuts and lines of the 90 door panel are diff lol..the door's wouldnt close and bad rubbing would occure if not changin dash keep in mind,the wiring had to the re-arranged cause again stylin of 89 to 90 set up was arranged differntly, plus things where added to accomadate the newer features such as fog lights and moon roof buttons . :give

Members online

No members online now.
Back