Wanted: 17' Chrome 8 Spoke LS Wheels

03AspenGreenLS

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of the 17' Chrome 8 Spoke LS Wheels?

aly03515u.jpg

Wish I could help you out man but I like mine!

Sometimes the ebay store LQK has good stuff, they might have some soon. BTW, which rims do you have? I've never really seen those....

Wish I could help you out man but I like mine!

Sometimes the ebay store LQK has good stuff, they might have some soon. BTW, which rims do you have? I've never really seen those....

The rims that I currently have are the 16' 11 spoke chrome wheels, which according to this are actually more expensive "retail" than the 17' inch ones that I am looking for :confused:

But here is a pic of the rims that I currently have on my car:
DSC00432.jpg

Mine came with the 17" 8 spoke ones, and i don't like them, unfortunately i can't afford replacements right now.

But good luck in your search..

Oddly enough, I've always liked these rims. I think they would look good if you stripped them and gave them a nice chroming or powder-coat of black or color of your choice....Good luck in your search though, I like the color of your car as well, almost like mine!

aly03514u.jpg

I like those ones in chrome. Just wish I could find some cheap. Those 8 spokes show up on ebay every now and then. Keep an eye out there. Or if you want to pay a little for them, try wheelsandcaps.com. They sell reconditioned factory wheels for many different cars.

zenetti.jpg

these are my favorite stock rims...

yeah right I'd flip if those were stock.

I have some, but I think they are 16 inch. I'll try to remember to check tomorrow for you.

I would sell you mine, but I'm in Korea right now and wont be back until April.. I don't think my wife will be willing to take them off the car for ya.

I'll sell you mine. I have 18's on the way.

They are certainly in used shape, but I will part with them cheeply. I'll sell you them with the tires as well. PM, my new wheels will be arriving this FRI.

Oddly enough, I've always liked these rims. I think they would look good if you stripped them and gave them a nice chroming or powder-coat of black or color of your choice....Good luck in your search though, I like the color of your car as well, almost like mine!

aly03514u.jpg

I have these and think they are the best style rim the LS came with. I don't care for chrome either so their finish gets #1

Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of the 17' Chrome 8 Spoke LS Wheels?

aly03515u.jpg

I like these the best out of all LS wheels, these are even nicer than the LSE wheels.

Get these, put 20mm spacers and lower the car a bit, you are set.

Crap. Sorry I completely forgot about this. Let me check in the morning (I really will this time).

Members online

No members online now.
Back