Want to buy this Continental?

Rick1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
It's only got 52,000 original miles. It's got the 460 4bbl . Lots of green everywhere and everything works. The a/c, the headlamps-everything. we bought it in a package deal of 7 cars from a wholesaler here in Orlando Fl. and don't really want to invest anymore time into it as we are running a small auto dealership and this Emerald jewel isn't in our plans:cool: Seriously, come a get it-it's only 5,000.00 bucks

IMG_0600.jpgIMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0600.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

Nice! Is it restored or a survivor? (P.S. I see a Deville peaking out of the corner in the last picture hehe. LOL)

It's a beaut, that's for sure. One day I will have a 70s Continental, just because I think it's the next "popular" era of cars. Too broke to pull the trigger now but it looks like a great choice for a 70s Lincoln.

Nice! Is it restored or a survivor? (P.S. I see a Deville peaking out of the corner in the last picture hehe. LOL)
Im loling too at the Deville. We sold it for 4295-it only had 66 k on it but it was a cloth-bench seated car (weird), Ran great-clear Carfax.

THe Lincoln has been painted-to the 'average' person, it just looks great-to us car guys, it's a 5ft car. It has a little bit of rust/bubbles starting around the rain valleys and on the cowls and the C pillars. Hasn't made it's way thru yet Im hoping someone will come save her

Im loling too at the Deville. We sold it for 4295-it only had 66 k on it but it was a cloth-bench seated car (weird), Ran great-clear Carfax.

THe Lincoln has been painted-to the 'average' person, it just looks great-to us car guys, it's a 5ft car. It has a little bit of rust/bubbles starting around the rain valleys and on the cowls and the C pillars. Hasn't made it's way thru yet Im hoping someone will come save her
Oh man cloth seats, very rare! Must of been a 2000, as I think that was the last year cloth was offered.

Oh man cloth seats, very rare! Must of been a 2000, as I think that was the last year cloth was offered.
It was a 2001. We had no idea it was cloth when we first bought it.

Members online

Back