WANT to BUY a set of '97-'98 Mark VIII Fuel Rails

Crownvic

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Guys,

I am converting my old Crown Victoria to a DOHC and need a thicker dimension fuel rail. The one on the donor engine is good, only its feed in on the right side of the engine, while my fuel arrival is on the left side of the engine bay.

A friend in another forum told me he thought that a Fuel Rail from a '97-'98 Mark VIII would be the perfect fix.

So if you know if they do have their intake connector on the left side, and have good enough a diameter to feed the 24lb injectors, thanks for confirming.

And if you have one in decent shape for sale, thanks for letting me know here or with a PM.

TIA.

Vic

PayPal payment Made for Fuel Rail Purchase

i have a few 97-98 fuel rails, make me an offer.

Hi Jamie,

I've sent you the funds by PayPal. Thanks for sending a fresh set of fuel rails for a '97-98 Mark VIII. With your help the DOHC is going to at last be lowered into the engine bay!

:D

Hey Vic.......

I have those plug covers. I remembered tonight that I took a set off of my friends 96 when I did the coil on plug swap. Pm me your address and I'll get em shipped off to you.

Mike

Thx!

Hey Vic.......

I have those plug covers. I remembered tonight that I took a set off of my friends 96 when I did the coil on plug swap. Pm me your address and I'll get em shipped off to you.

Mike

Thanks Mike, I sent you a PM.

Vic

Members online

Back