• LSC

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • TC

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • LSE

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say bring the Mark VIII ... so you can have fun ... LS guys don't come to the meet anyway ... so might as well be like the rest of us.

Well the TC would be cool too ...

Been driving the VIII for a few weeks now, turned 94k yesterday. Had to throw a new battery in it but thats all. Hadn't been drivin since Nov of 07. Actually took it up North for Iola, not to Iola but up to my brothers place where we stay. 28mpg for the 300 mile trip there and back

I'm voting Mark VIII. I love the LS but I have seen it already. Is the Town Car up for the trip being 25 years old?

I'm voting Mark VIII. I love the LS but I have seen it already. Is the Town Car up for the trip being 25 years old?

Last year after sitting for a year I jumped in it in November and drove it 150 miles up north, continued to use it for about 100miles a day for like 5 days came home for a nite went back and the did 100 a day more for 3 more days and then came home. Like 1200 miles total. Ran like a top.

Remember its all new parts pretty much.

I say bring the Mark VIII ... so you can have fun ... LS guys don't come to the meet anyway ... so might as well be like the rest of us.

Well the TC would be cool too ...

Us LS guys arent retired like most of the Mark guys and gals, so we have to work. LOL

i would throw up a similar poll but the excitement of choosing whether i bring a milan or a zx2 would be too much for you all...haha

jason-bring the mark, end of poll

Members online

No members online now.
Back