User Name?

Well since the thread is revived, I'll chime in.

I am a Workaholic.
After High School, I was always working. I worked over time when avalible, and when not, I worked construction with my uncle for 2ish years. Then when I had my bike accident I had nothing better to do than surf the net. I go by my last name, Ike, around friends and work. So, always workin. After my back healed I went to another job and started college, then after graduation. Got a second job, so I have been doing an average of 70+ hours a week from 2002 till this past sunday when I quit one job.

I'm a drummer and my old HS drumline nickname was Shaggy.

Well mine is.....MERI my wifes name, And JON my name, and of course my 97LSC. It's also the name of my powder coating company.

Mines kinda obvious

2002 Lincoln LSE
1996 Lincoln MarkVIII LSC
1991 Lincoln MarkVII LSC Special Edition
1984 Lincoln Town Car

Some of the cars I have that pertain to this site.

Well........
It could either be.......

"The" Man
"Treasury" Man
"Tony" Man
"Top" Man
"Trouble" Man
"Tune" Man
"Tone" Man
or just
"T" Man

So, take your pick. I've been called them all.

When I first got hooked up with email back in high school I chose n8bachelor because I have always prefered Nate to Nathaniel. I have since used several deviations of my name (Nathaniel Bachelor) as online ID's. For instance: MrBachelor, N8TheGr8, MrBachelor4life, NateB, etc. Guess I didn't need an alternate identity for my websurfing.

The avator on the other hand was just something I liked and had laying around. It is the weeping sun from Sublime. The GIF I loaded changes colors and appears to breathe but would not once I loaded it. Guess I'll have to upgrade to Gold status.

Great thread by the way.... I've been here over 2 years and never came across this one before.

O and mespock...... "Live long and Prosper"

is accually a decent story behind my s/n... all my other screen names growing up have been EyeSAdrift.. thats the name of a band consisting of Nirvanas old Bassist, Sublimes Old Drummer And The Former Singer Of The Meat Puppets... being that sublime and nirvana are my two favorite bands that both ended tragically and much to early... i decided to honor them by picking the s/n EyesAdrift for Aol, Yahoo, MSN etc.. then a few years later i buy my lincoln and look up mods, finding AngelEyes to be the best headlights availible i joined LVC under the name AngelEyesAdrift.. pretty nifty right?

<--- Kinda self explanatory, however i specifically chose the third word to start with a lower case letter, as the interior isnt really blue - its aquamarine. Also, blue on blue is a common British military term for what you guys call 'friendly fire'

is accually a decent story behind my s/n... all my other screen names growing up have been EyeSAdrift.. thats the name of a band consisting of Nirvanas old Bassist, Sublimes Old Drummer And The Former Singer Of The Meat Puppets... being that sublime and nirvana are my two favorite bands that both ended tragically and much to early... i decided to honor them by picking the s/n EyesAdrift for Aol, Yahoo, MSN etc.. then a few years later i buy my lincoln and look up mods, finding AngelEyes to be the best headlights availible i joined LVC under the name AngelEyesAdrift.. pretty nifty right?

my S/N..is self explanitory....

the only thing i can add is that my friends gave me that name because i have absolutely NO conscience, and NO feeling of remorse.. so they say that i must be the " devil's child"...

Well Pepperman would have been
Tit Man....:D

Originally Posted by T_Man
Well........
It could either be.......

"The" Man
"Treasury" Man
"Tony" Man
"Top" Man
"Trouble" Man
"Tune" Man
"Tone" Man
or just
"T" Man

So, take your pick. I've been called them all.

That's why I didn't include that one. I figured it was taken. :cool:

chose pagan blood because i'm of slavic heritage. the ancient slavs like most ancient civilizations, excluding some like the hebrews were pagan. but mostly i chose it cuz i think it sounds cool hah.
im not really pagan

when i joined this board i had a 97 lsc that i no longer have, thats why most everyone else knows me by jamies98lsc on other boards, its also my email@aol.com didnt put much effort behind the name, oh well!

How did I miss this thread? I took my name because of this love of power that I have, torque. I tend to overpower/overbuild/over think/etc... many of the projects/situations that I have come across. When duty calls and there is a tough spot to get through, I get the call.

Monkey came about while working at Amex. Instead of using my trade mark term "MotherF**ker," while in-house at Coproate America. I say "MMMMONKEY!"

Combining the two make sense when I work on overtightened or cross threaded fasteners. The thought that comes to my mind is, "who was the torquemonkey that did this?"

Namaste' :cool:

Members online

Back