User Name?

How did I miss this thread? I took my name because of this love of power that I have, torque. I tend to overpower/overbuild/over think/etc... many of the projects/situations that I have come across. When duty calls and there is a tough spot to get through, I get the call.

Monkey came about while working at Amex. Instead of using my trade mark term "MotherF**ker," while in-house at Coproate America. I say "MMMMONKEY!"

Combining the two make sense when I work on overtightened or cross threaded fasteners. The thought that comes to my mind is, "who was the torquemonkey that did this?"

Namaste' :cool:

Good thing you cleared that up for me..:shifty: I was going in a totally different direction:D :gr_devil:

Let's see, my name is because I'm an air traffic controller and I was born in 1977. Nothing too clever about it.

lololol....welllllllll....

naaaaa....there are enough stories....

awh what the heck, here goes... I thought up Ms.M8tress. Ms.M8 (as in Ms. MarkVII) and "tress" (as in mistress to my Mark VIII).... all was going well until this incident involving a mattress during the Chicago meet in 05 (was it 5?)... after that... I just try to stick with MsM8!!!! lolol

Smooches!
MsM8

Where has this thread been???

Anyways, turborich.

I love the Ford 4 cylinder turbo cars such as the Thunderbird Turbo Coupe & Mustang SVO. I have owned 2 of each. So, (turbo) & my name (rich)

Yeah, I know Borring.

not boring at all hun!! look back this thing started in 04!!! (good job Roach!)

actually reading the first page....made me cry... so dont feel like your user names story is boring! OUr parents pick our real name, we pick these, or let nicknames that are given and sentamental to us be our user name, sorta lets us know "who" ya are.

Blue! lol and I'm not telling!!! lol :p :p heheh

Smooches and post away hotties!!!

MsM8

BassGodCliff is my usual internet name since 97 honoring my favorite bassist Clifford Lee Burton. but when i got my first town car i found this site and wanted to try somethin new. ive slown down but i use to smoke more than your average stoner and i mostly did it driving so StankinLincoln seemed catchy

Decibels

Had a small side business when I was in the Navy. Sold and installed audio. needed a business name for the tax i.d. that is what me and a friend came up with.

ok well, i got the name chicken in high school. some "friends" wrote a letter to a girl i liked talking about doing things to chickens and signed my name to it, so then everyone started calling me chicken. it pissed me off at first, then i got smarter than all the kids in my school (yup they were really dumb lol) and learned if i started calling myself chicken then they couldnt make fun of me for it, and it worked!!! so thats how chicken was born (BEFORE the egg) so that was when i was 14~ish and now at 30 chicken lives on, there are lots of people that dont even know my real name. my parents know me as chicken, everyone at work calls me chicken (or a version of it) all of my friends call me chicken. when i joined lvc it wouldn't let me just use chicken, for what ever reason so chickenviii was born. so like when i met driller the other day he asked my name and i said chicken, he looked at me funny, but im used to it (and i did tel him my real name......eventually).
so for everyone else i meet just call me chicken.
p.s. cliff burton was god!! :headbang:

some "friends" wrote a letter to a girl i liked talking about doing things to chickens and signed my name to it, so then everyone started calling me chicken

:shifty: you never stated whether or not that letter they wrote was based on true events :shifty: :p

at my house we've had 3-4 fords all at once..

explorer escape ranger

f150 freestyle ranger and a mark8

now its f150 LS malibu maxx and ranger

and my name comes from me finally gettin a nice car and since i listening to like father like son from lil wayn + birdman stuntin like my dad..

so im stuntin ls

Members online

No members online now.
Back