User Name?

Welll my first real internet experience was when Geno told me about the LOD.Prior I had very limited internet experience, and I had no idea even how to post in the forums.
Well, he told me how to register and that I needed a screen name.

At the time I was already deep into the construction of my silver car "the BEAST" and at the time there was no one else in the world building a badazz Mark that compared to mine.That coupled with the fact that I was younger and cockier I used the name unstoppable.

I since then have thought about ditching the name, but too many people know me by it now, so unstoppable it is.

Lets get this straight. No one can or will pass Joey. That is one thing that I will not live to see. Trust me, you get within 100 and he will drop 500 like its nothing! Yes, I had to become gold to be red. But it was up to my fans. I could not have done it without you! Thanks! I also like to give a thanks to my mother and everyone who stayed behind me throught the GOLD period. Thank You!

Sifrino3 said:
Lets get this straight. No one can or will pass Joey. That is one thing that I will not live to see. Trust me, you get within 100 and he will drop 500 like its nothing! Yes, I had to become gold to be red. But it was up to my fans. I could not have done it without you! Thanks! I also like to give a thanks to my mother and everyone who stayed behind me throught the GOLD period. Thank You!

:yourock:

My name is explanitory, i like Cadillacs and the movie Caddyshack, so it fit. My high school was too big for them to remember our names, so the administration labelled us. i was 17901.

My screen name is self explanatory, 94 Conti owner and proud to be one. :L

Joey has that postin' skill, everyone better :bow:

Seeing that there has been a number of new members to :V this past month I thought this might be a good thread to bring back up to the front.

A little socialization between members -

So new members chime in on your LvC handles- :Beer

Haven't been here (or anywhere else on the internet for that matter) for awhile, so here goes;

Tattooing has been illegal in South Carolina for the past 40 years. I've been actively involved with the legalization process here for the past 6. I live in South Carolina, and work in a shop just over the border in NC, where everyone from SC has to travel to. Therefore, I keep very busy, Tattooing SC.

(and you thought it meant Supercharged, didn't you?)

My son owns a 1968 Torino Formal Roof two door. 302 auto. I nabbed the line before he could. 'sides if he ever gets on I'm pushing for him to use a nickname given to him for obvious reasons. NillaGorilla
We'll see!

Mine's a reference to skydiving. A buddy of mine started calling me it after I did my first freefall dive and wouldn't shut up about it. So the name sorta stuck. Not very clever but at least it represents me.

"Only skydivers know why the birds sing."

Mine's pretty self explanitory. It represents a tendancy to pursue adventures, schemes, projects, etc. that are generally regarded as "less than safe, cost effective, or smart".I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

FreeFaller said:
Mine's a reference to skydiving. A buddy of mine started calling me it after I did my first freefall dive and wouldn't shut up about it. So the name sorta stuck. Not very clever but at least it represents me.

"Only skydivers know why the birds sing."

Gee I thought it was because you were a big Tom Petty Fan LOL

The inspiration behind my name is this:

Moby and Lucille (Thumbnail).JPG

Members online

Back