Upgrading The Sound System In My '97 Tc

Stephan

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
:feedback :L

I like the looks and sound of my OEM radio/cassette unit. Does anyone know of an upgrade where I can install a remote CD player, maybe a little better speakers, a hidden sub-woofer (not for thump just for extended bass response) and possibly a power amp to my existing unit. I want to keep the look as OEM as possible to prevent theft and keep the look original. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows of a shop in the Visalia/Fresno area of Central California that you would recommend to do the work, please pass on their name to me as well.

THANKS!!!

My Licoln 26.jpg

Stephan said:
:feedback :L

I like the looks and sound of my OEM radio/cassette unit. Does anyone know of an upgrade where I can install a remote CD player, maybe a little better speakers, a hidden sub-woofer (not for thump just for extended bass response) and possibly a power amp to my existing unit. I want to keep the look as OEM as possible to prevent theft and keep the look original. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, if anyone knows of a shop in the Visalia/Fresno area of Central California that you would recommend to do the work, please pass on their name to me as well.

THANKS!!!

this should fit

h113DDX7015-f.jpg

h113DDX7015-o_open.jpg

Stephan said:
I want to keep the look as OEM as possible to prevent theft and keep the look original.

Different strokes i guess but i think getting a nice CD player put in looks way better than the stock ones... u shouldnt have to worry about getting your system stolen if you have the self locking trunk it is hard as hell to break into the car...

nyflava said:
this should fit

HOLY HI-TECH BATMAN!!! :eek2:

This looks like something you would find in the space shuttle. Do you have any idea what a system like that would cost? I've never seen anything like this before. Man, am I that out of touch?

THANKS!!!

Stephan said:
HOLY HI-TECH BATMAN!!! :eek2:

This looks like something you would find in the space shuttle. Do you have any idea what a system like that would cost? I've never seen anything like this before. Man, am I that out of touch?

THANKS!!!
around $900, it has been out for at least a year or two

Members online

No members online now.
Back