U.N. Mideast draft

Calabrio said:
Either state your position and then support it. Not with crazy links but with reason and facts.

Here is your opportunity to shine. Make your case.

This thread is ridiculous.
Vitas is a joke...

Is that apparent to anyone else as well? I've been made about as honest and sincere an effort to debate with Vitas in good faith as, I think, could possibly have been made...

Anyone else have an opinion, feel free to chime in....

Calabrio said:
This thread is ridiculous.
Vitas is a joke...

Is that apparent to anyone else as well? I've been made about as honest and sincere an effort to debate with Vitas in good faith as, I think, could possibly have been made...

Anyone else have an opinion, feel free to chime in....

I've been telling you not to feed the trolls. :D

We all know this tactic:

Make a claim.
When it gets discredited, challenge somebody to show where the claim was made.
When the person throws his hands up in exasperation, say "Aha! You can't show it! You lose!"

It's similar to what Raveneyes used to do. He'd make a ridiculous statement, and when I'd prove him wrong, he'd say, "Oh yeah? Well you're wrong!"

It's so boring dealing with such asininity.

Calabrio said:
Was that made apparent to everyone else as well though?
It is apparent that Vitas is a terrorist sympathizer and has a strong dislike for the Jewish state. I think I at least figured that much out.

MonsterMark said:
It is apparent that Vitas is a terrorist sympathizer and has a strong dislike for the Jewish state. I think I at least figured that much out.

One more time: the occupation issue needs to be resolved. Your pals want to ignore the issue, and have voted for WAR on this thread.

The fact of the matter is, as I have said, over, and over, again, is that the issue needs to be resolved.

Your pals seem to think that they can jump up and down on their pogo stick and be happy. That ignores reality.

I am tired of this 5+ decades old conflict, as I am sure that the rest of the world is also.

Some of my best friends are Jewish.

Your pals say that it was not an occupation. Does anyone here, of any race, creed, nationality, or religion believe that to be true?

MonsterMark said:
Sure...

Who is causing the corruption?

Who is creating the violence?

Who is doing the occupying?

How many times do I have to say it...Don't feed the trolls. ;)

Vitas said:
President Bush Addresses United Nations General Assembly

"The Palestinian people have suffered from decades of corruption and violence and the daily humiliation of occupation."

Any questions?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/09/20060919-4.html

Yes, one question... How does that (statement above) in any way, shape or form discredit, disassemble or dissect Calabrio’s previous post/questions which you have yet to really answer?

95DevilleNS said:
Yes, one question... How does that (statement above) in any way, shape or form discredit, disassemble or dissect Calabrio’s previous post/questions which you have yet to really answer?

Please explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95DevilleNS

Vitas said:
Please explain.

DeVille,

You wanna borrow my Vitas-to-English Dictionary?

Vitas said:
Who, who who?
owl.jpg

fossten said:
Quote:
DeVille,

No thanks, I wholeheartedly yield, there is no point pushing forward when facing:

ferrouscranuswf0.jpg

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

95DevilleNS said:
No thanks, I wholeheartedly yield, there is no point pushing forward when facing:

ferrouscranuswf0.jpg

Ferrous Cranus is utterly impervious to reason, persuasion and new ideas, and when engaged in battle he will not yield an inch in his position regardless of its hopelessness. Though his thrusts are decisively repulsed, his arguments crushed in every detail and his defenses demolished beyond repair he will remount the same attack again and again with only the slightest variation in tactics. Sometimes out of pure frustration Philosopher will try to explain to him the failed logistics of his situation, or Therapist will attempt to penetrate the psychological origins of his obduracy, but, ever unfathomable, Ferrous Cranus cannot be moved.

Jeez, that definition reminds me of Johnny, barry, and Phil.

Haven't been here in months but you still find it necessary to slam me. You're a still an :q:q:q:q:q:q:q with no credibility.

:bowrofl:

I knew I would get you to crawl out from under your mother's porch if I mentioned your name!

You are such a hack it's pathetic.

I think that most would agree that there is something very wrong going on inside your head.

My mother has been dead for about 10 years.

fossten said:
:bowrofl:

I knew I would get you to crawl out from under your mother's porch if I mentioned your name!

You are such a hack it's pathetic.

Is that political discussion? Or is that propaganda? Don't ask yourself - you may get confused.

fossten said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95DevilleNS

Would you like to borrow my dictionary?

Pake Peace!

One way or another it will get done, but let's get it done together, now.

95DevilleNS said:

Where do you want to start?

Members online

No members online now.
Back