Two Tone anyone?

1995towncar

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Anybody got a White on blue 2 toned town car? if so could i see pics of it? i got one 2 but never saw anotherone, mines 1995 :L

The old school non mark version of the conti. The silver with black two tone. I think it was 83 it may have been later. I thought it was valentino but i may be wrong about that too. Gotta love those conti's.

What is the Bill Blass??? How can i find out if thats what my car is. It doesnt have any differnt emblems than other cars. Just White on top blue on bottom will all blue interior, not 2 tone interior like the spinnaker edition :steering

I don't think they had bill blass TC's Joey.

2 tone paint on a 95? Never seen that, I thought it was only an option on the 80's TC's. I'm getting my 89 repainted like the stock 2 tone, but it will be Maroon (sides) and Artic White w/ white top.

By two-tone do you mean that the bottom of the door panels and bottom half of the bumpers are a different color? Or do you mean a paint sceme similer to the late 80's cartier where the whole side of the car was a different color than the top half of the car.

If you have it where the bottom of the doors and bumpers are blue and the rest of the car is white yes I have seen many. In fact my best friend has one ('96 signature) but he also has a blue carriage roof.

1995towncar said:
Anybody got a White on blue 2 toned town car? if so could i see pics of it? i got one 2 but never saw anotherone, mines 1995 :L
How about a 1984 Lincoln Continental DIESEL.

P5160006.jpg

Yes, I said DIESEL.

P5160027.jpg

Pepsi2185 said:
The old school non mark version of the conti. The silver with black two tone. I think it was 83 it may have been later. I thought it was valentino but i may be wrong about that too. Gotta love those conti's.
See previous posts.

1995towncar said:
What is the Bill Blass??? How can i find out if thats what my car is. It doesnt have any differnt emblems than other cars. Just White on top blue on bottom will all blue interior, not 2 tone interior like the spinnaker edition :steering
Are you saying that your CLOTH or VINYL CARRIAGE TOP is white and the BODY of the car is blue?

Members online

Back