Tuning, Superchargers, Turbochargers for 2007 Escalades

big3

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
My name is Anthony Stephenson, I am the sales manager at Big 3 Performance. We are an authorized vendor and installer of HP Tuners. We would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about performance #’s that we have gotten using HP tuners. We have just competed building the worlds first Turbocharged 2007 Escalade which we tuned with HP tuners to achieve 612.9 HP. We have also tuned street driven escalades up to 725 HP on pump gas http://autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060814/FREE/60803008&SearchID=73255254506219,CTSV’s with supercharger/nitrous combos, internals, or head/cam packages as well as custom performance for 4.6L vehicles. Our extensive expertise in Cadillac performance comes from our family having over 20 years experience with Cadillac automobiles. We have not only built some of the most impressive high performance Cadillacs in the Midwest, our dealership is currently, and has been for the past several years, the #1 selling Cadillac dealership in Wisconsin. We have a complete line of performance accessories for Escalades and CTSV’s including driveline, suspension, big brake upgrades, and appearance packages. (we also carry those strut grilles everyone is so wild about) To view our work please view the gallery at Big 3 Performance.comhttp://www.big3performance.com/home.asp?id=1, or to get further information on the first turbocharged Escalade before it is on our website, please contact us at 262-542-2443.

P.S For all 2007 and up Escalade owners, we will be releasing a supercharger system for your vehicle in the up coming months. We will have pictures for you to view up on our website by this time next month. For more information or for preorders please contact us.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

6.jpg

is that in wyoming? i live in colorado and was just wondering as i'd be willing to drive up to check things out sometime in the near future.

Big3-

I just purchased my 2008 Escalade EXT and was wondering how long does it typically take to perform a make-over like the '07 escalade on your website? I would like to get some work done, such as exhaust, headers, intake, brakes, possibly supercharger.

Thank you for your time!

Members online

Back