Trying to sell my guns and audio stuff

Gipp

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have 2 12'' MTX subs in a box, a trans am/camero box, kicker tweeters with a kicker crossover. I am looking to trade some of these things for a voyager or a laptop, or just cash. I can NOT take paypal because it is currently F***ED up, so Ill need a money order if anyone is intersted. Prices in the link---> http://nashville.craigslist.org/bar/1107789405.html

Last edited:
This posting has been flagged for removal

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

^ Might want to check your CL post.

sorry the pics are so blurry. I have a Moto Q and the camera on it is SHIOTY!!

EDIT: If you look hard enough at the tweeter you can see the Kicker's "K" trademark

img028.jpg

img030.jpg

img032.jpg

img031.jpg

.22 is sold.

Shotgun- no longer for sale

0222091255a.jpg

0222091255b.jpg

0222091255.jpg

Last edited:
You might be a little high on the shotgun, 150 is the general range for a used pump. I know the pictures are not that clear but unless thats some rare 12, It's probably worth around 50.

50 bucks!?:eek2: lol I hope thats not all its worth.. In that case Ill probably just hang on to it. Btw its not even a pump, its just an old gun where you pull back the trigger housing to open the barrel, place in the bullet, shot, and repeat all over again. Idk who the manufacture is but it says "IE CORPS Miami Flo."

I looked on the internet and gun forums, F.I.E. stands for firearms import export. a company out of FL. Gun is made in Brazil for them. Says it was $80.00 new. Going rate is around $50. I would hold on to it.

To replace the shotgun, I am offering a Jensen CD player. Here are the specs, just shot me an offer.

Technical Details
4 Oval
Am/Fm World Tuner With 30 Station Presets
Xm Satellite Radio(R)-Ready
Jport-Ready For Ipod(R) & Cd Changer
Aux-Ready
› See more technical details

Product Details
Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9 x 5 inches ; 6.5 pounds
Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
ASIN: B000ES5NFA
Item model number: CDX6311
Average Customer Review: No customer reviews yet. Be the first.
Amazon.com Sales Rank: #103,468 in Electronics (See Bestsellers in Electronics)
Date first available at Amazon.com: February 27, 2006

Product Description
Product Description
The Jensen MP6311 headunit is packed with features, yet features an affordable price. This unit kicks out 40 watts per channel and has 5 selectable EQ curves for some great sounding tunes. In addition to an awesome sound, Jensen has included 5V preout to make sure your subs will sound great. This unit has it all for a great sounding music machine.

img033.jpg

img034.jpg

img035.jpg

Throwing in a black Motorola Q for verizon, clear ESN. Comes with charger, hard case, and USB cable. Ill add pics later (im off to class). -$70

Members online

Back