Trunk Carpet

LennDawg

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i've been seeing alot of custom trunk set ups lately, and alot with the sub boxes wrapped with identical matching trunk carpet... where are you guys getting this carpet? i need some and the closest thing i found was this all black auto carpet replacement at Walmart... anybody with info let me know! thank you...

Tyler, did you get the Stinger or R/T brand? and what color did you go with that matched the original trunk liner perfect?

I got the R/T brand. My trunk had the Charcol grey but i got the black so i recarpeted everything. The black looks real nice and the it seems pretty durable. Ive had it for about a year and still looks great.

I didnt finish the rest of the trunk been busy but for a 16 year old i think its pretty good. As for the carpet i like it and would recommend it. I was think about recarpeting everything with that gucci carpet. But im about to do the shaved door kit.

IMG_0474.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

Im 16 years old. I have that trunk an alpine IVA-D310 touch screen 20" rims angel eye headlights LSE grill 20% tint and in the process of putting in shaved door kit 4 doors. i think im ok. not to mention i install everything myself. Ive spent about $5000 on all of it and im 16. i may not have the best but cut me a break man.

i'm sure it sounds good.. dont worry about the haters man..

tyler1313 said:
Im 16 years old. I have that trunk an alpine IVA-D310 touch screen 20" rims angel eye headlights LSE grill 20% tint and in the process of putting in shaved door kit 4 doors. i think im ok. not to mention i install everything myself. Ive spent about $5000 on all of it and im 16. i may not have the best but cut me a break man.

For 16 years old...I think you've done fantastically well!! Personally, I would rather see you put the 5K in the bank for college, but at least you're working hard and putting your money to good use. I find that commendable. Next time you sit down to dinner with your folks, give them a big hug for raising you right and teaching you good values!

Yea i should be putting it in for college but i cant stop doing things to my car. Luckily, though i havent, but will get some scholarship money. Im a smart kid. Thats the reason why my dad bought me and gave me the lincoln and not a junker.

2001LS8Sport said:
For 16 years old...I think you've done fantastically well!! Personally, I would rather see you put the 5K in the bank for college, but at least you're working hard and putting your money to good use. I find that commendable. Next time you sit down to dinner with your folks, give them a big hug for raising you right and teaching you good values!

lol.. i`m sure if his dad can buy him an ls , plus 5000 in mods, its pretty possible that his dad can afford to send him to college. just a thought. we all aren`t that fortunate so enjoy it if you can man , but just dont forget primary values. sh!%, i wish my bought me a car back in the day. looks good though man. take care of it.

Yea i am lucky but i did buy everything aftermarket on the car. He just gave me the car. He bought it new in 2000 but it had to many miles to sell it and get me another car so he just gave it to me. I also like to install everything myself. I think of it as a hobby.

black_lincoln said:
lol.. i`m sure if his dad can buy him an ls , plus 5000 in mods, its pretty possible that his dad can afford to send him to college. just a thought. we all aren`t that fortunate so enjoy it if you can man , but just dont forget primary values. sh!%, i wish my bought me a car back in the day. looks good though man. take care of it.

Members online

Back