transmission mount

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i tried searching quick, but i am on lunch break and cant stay on the computer, i want to get a mount for my trans when i put it in this weekend, ford says obsolete, and napa's computer says no info available. i know someone said a mustang mount will work, but what year? i know a few on here had to do this, like DLF can someone point me in the direction so i can hurry up an get one. thank you.

Jamie here you go make it easier. This is from DLF and Lasers thread

Energy Suspension p/n 4-1104R

i already got one, i'll pick it up tomorrow, its a 98 mustang mount identicle to the one i brought it to show them, 12 bucks! thanks for the links and answers though.

well everyone here talks tons of :q:q:q:q about them thats why i didnt say it but autozone, its 12.99 how can you go wrong? even if it only lasts 1 year!

It should have a lifetime warranty like most other parts but since it's non electrical, I really don't see how you could go wrong. I never would have thought of them though. Nothing wrong with $13.00

In 4 months, my alternator will still be doing good from them for one year. First one lasted almost 2 months. AZ isn't all bad with everything they sell. Duralast batteries are made by Johnson Controls which makes the same exact batteries for Motorcraft, Diehard, Optima and the list goes on. I have two Duralast Gold 850/1000 and never had one problem out of either one.

I work for Johnson Controls and I am just waiting for my Optima to come in. We get the employee price on "seconds". Oh no it has a mark on it!!

It should have a lifetime warranty like most other parts but since it's non electrical, I really don't see how you could go wrong. I never would have thought of them though. Nothing wrong with $13.00

In 4 months, my alternator will still be doing good from them for one year. First one lasted almost 2 months. AZ isn't all bad with everything they sell. Duralast batteries are made by Johnson Controls which makes the same exact batteries for Motorcraft, Diehard, Optima and the list goes on. I have two Duralast Gold 850/1000 and never had one problem out of either one.

The reason we bash Autozone as much as we do is because some of the people that work there are 2 cans short of a six pack at times.

LOL pepps!

I found this gem in my e-mail the other day:

Hi Brent,

According to our Advance Auto Parts garage records, your 1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler may be due for its 485,000 mile scheduled service. To see what this service involves, click here.

I used to work at autozone, you guys make me feel so welcome! I am only one can short.

Members online

No members online now.
Back