Town Car VIN needed!! PLEASE

Tahoelover2002

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2008 Signature Limited and I am trying to swap over the headlights from the standard halogen headlights to the HID headlight offered as an option for that year. This is the only option my car didn't come with and I desperately want to add them….yes I know how expensive this is and how aftermarket is cheaper and in some cases better. But I want the dealer OEM HIDs installed. The dealerships I have called could only help me so far as well as calling Lincoln customer support directly. I finally found someone from Lincoln directly who is willing to help me see this through but we need a VIN number of a Town Car, within the generation as mine (2003-2011), who had the HID’s factory installed on their car. If there is anyone who has a Town Car with the factory HIDs or knows of someone who does, if they are willing to provide me with their VIN number I would be forever grateful. If you do not feel comfortable posting it on the form, feel free to send me a personal message. Again I would EXTREMELY appreciated of someone providing me with a VIN that has factory HIDs. Thanks for any help in advance.

Check out cars.com

Go to cars.com. You can sometimes find cars with HID and their VINs are listed.

Hello,

I have a 2008 Signature Limited and I am trying to swap over the headlights from the standard halogen headlights to the HID headlight offered as an option for that year. This is the only option my car didn't come with and I desperately want to add them….yes I know how expensive this is and how aftermarket is cheaper and in some cases better. But I want the dealer OEM HIDs installed. The dealerships I have called could only help me so far as well as calling Lincoln customer support directly. I finally found someone from Lincoln directly who is willing to help me see this through but we need a VIN number of a Town Car, within the generation as mine (2003-2011), who had the HID’s factory installed on their car. If there is anyone who has a Town Car with the factory HIDs or knows of someone who does, if they are willing to provide me with their VIN number I would be forever grateful. If you do not feel comfortable posting it on the form, feel free to send me a personal message. Again I would EXTREMELY appreciated of someone providing me with a VIN that has factory HIDs. Thanks for any help in advance.

Members online

No members online now.
Back