Town Car differences

Dadillac

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I am in the market for a second car. I am looking for a '95 - '97 Town Car. My question is what is the difference between the Executive, Signature, Cartier series? I am assuming trim packages, but would like some specifics, if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

Don

executive is base everything. Signature adds different rims and an availability of the following:

signature badging
electrochromatic rearview mirror
JBL premium sound system
Memory seat
traction control

cartier adds
tons of cartier badges, trunk lock cover, rear opera window and premium rims floormatts in some instances (depends on the level of thrifting)
cartier seats with thicker leather and extra padding
heated seats
real wood trim on the dash
electrochomatic sideview mirrors
all signature options.

Thank you for the info. I have gotten accustomed to all the bells and whistles, so i guess i am looking for a Cartier. Since the Cartier is the upscale model, and i assume the most sought after, were there a lot of them produced? Or, were thier numbers kept fairly low, compared to the others?

Don

Dadillac said:
Thank you for the info. I have gotten accustomed to all the bells and whistles, so i guess i am looking for a Cartier. Since the Cartier is the upscale model, and i assume the most sought after, were there a lot of them produced? Or, were thier numbers kept fairly low, compared to the others?

Don

something else to note about those years...
the 95-96 TC have dual-exhaust standard, which boosts the hp about 20 pts.
sorry, i had to say it...panthers are my specialty..lol
we have an 88 signature TC..beautiful car.
ttyl

Howdy,

These destinctions apply to the 98-05 TC's aswell, I see a ton of Executives for sale but a very limited number of signatures so what's the difference, specifically the 99-01 time frame.

Thanks,

Members online

No members online now.
Back