Toronto

Angel12

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey you guys( Toronto guys) know any good paint/body shops looking to get my LSE bumper on and painted :zgreenbou:

Last edited:
Yeah I'll give him an shout don't want to be paying too much he did restore your car and it looks to be a vintage so he might be a lil to pricey but no harm in asking

Yeah I'll give him an shout don't want to be paying too much he did restore your car and it looks to be a vintage so he might be a lil to pricey but no harm in asking

actually, we did the work on our own. just needed paint. he might be ok. we chose him because he charges less and does a good job.

ViC do you work often in Tulsa? Or is this temporary.

i'm working here full time for one more year. why do you ask? i work for OU

Yeah my buddy said the same thing just give him the paint and he knows a guy who has a booth in his shop will do it for cheap but I don't wanna just give my bumper to just anyone. On the note where is a good place i can get paint I'm prob going to paint on my own my lower skirts and rear license plate housing

Wondering if you would be around if we ever have a meet here.

i'd be around as long as i don't have to work. i'm a resident so i have weird hours...

where are you?

are you in tulsa? i've only seen one lse here... same colour as mine.. vivid red

Damn people thread jacking.. ;)

I would think any parts store.. Best paints that I have had a good experience with is PPG and DuPont..

Parts store have tri coat paint? Well if yours is tri-coat. You can prob find some online or maybe a body shop can sell you some

Ohhh.. I didn't know you had a tri coat.. Most likely parts stores won't have that. Like Alax said, body shops or online.. You can get it pretty cheap online..

Not sure if all the LS' paints for all years were tri-coat. Mine is so I was just asking what he had.

Try Advantage Automotive Refinishing, 1064 Birchmount, its in Scarbs, ask for Richard see what he can do for you. I been there couple times, and theres a place right next door called Auto Links, an they do all types of sh*t, HID's Tints, Audio. check it out.

Members online

Back