Top Ten Posters on LvC

this is getting ridiculous.....you have to use comics instead of you own words, next thing is you'll start using those rat looking things from the Quiznos commercial

Jibit said:
this is getting ridiculous.....you have to use comics instead of you own words, next thing is you'll start using those rat looking things from the Quiznos commercial

I love those Rat Looking Things!!! What the Hell are they!!!

Oh and Ray is Post Whoring today!! :N

hottweelz said:
isn't that sad? Well at least I'm forcing one other person to participate more :p

yeah but I'm trying to add post that have information, I really don't like to post whore, but I will if I have to :gr_devil:

Jibit said:
yeah but I'm trying to add post that have information, I really don't like to post whore, but I will if I have to :gr_devil:

Yea, you know you love it, you find a rivalry, now you're gonna take out your anger about the little Soprano dude on me.

that's funny, rich been talking to you about me? You have no idea the rage I have built up inside of me. Funny thing is that most of time I'm pissed and have no idea why I'm pissed.

And you know they're getting off on it too? Don't give them too much aid in it, they'll cause you to explode!

Members online

No members online now.
Back