Took some pics today

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since I've really just took some pics of my car. After a much needed wash the other night I decided to go out today and take a few shots with my new Cannon Rebel T3i camera. I'm not photographer by any means and I'm still learning all of the settings on the camera. I went to an old abandoned Target store and snapped a few shots. Hope you guys enjoy.

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2069.jpg

IMG_2070.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2035.jpg

IMG_2050.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2071.jpg

Looks great. But there is one thing that you need to do to make it a 10..............

Drum roll......

It's in his signature

Wait for it....

Great looking car ya got there.

Not ripping on people's location of pics, but why are there a lot of pictures in front of a loading dock or trailers etc? Never understood that as a back drop.

LS looks great.:cool:

Love the wheels. I really need to pick-up a set. What is your address again? I seem to have misplaced it.:rolleyes:

Clean, clean, clean, I dig

Thanks Rollin, I think Sentas would set your LS off nicely. Got a question how do you take the rear bumper off? I need take mine off to inspect something.

Thanks Alax man I'm the springs are really calling my name. I had to replace my AC compressor and rack and pinon the other day. They both were leaking and ouch what a bill that was.

Thanks Rollin, I think Sentas would set your LS off nicely. Got a question how do you take the rear bumper off? I need take mine off to inspect something.

Two screws in the wheel well. 10 or 12 screws in the trunk. You will have to remove the carpet area around the taillights to get to those. The plastic cover at the front edge of the trunk need to be removed. Its easier with two people. Had mine off in less then 20 minutes.

Nice pictures Lea.

I know you getting the whole car painted, but what about the rear surround. Is it staying chrome?

Nice pictures Lea.

I know you getting the whole car painted, but what about the rear surround. Is it staying chrome?

Thanks man, no the rear surround is getting painted also. I actually have a brand new one sitting in the garage because of the the tab broke on the one on the car. The piece that keeps the emblem part secured to the car is what I'm talking about.

lovin the Sentas! need to get me some of those and when I have to money get around to a front end conversion, looks great man! I like the gen1 rear better lol

Very nice. I like the gen 2 LSE front and gen 1 back.

Needs a drop.

Thanks Hyelife, I have the GEn 1 rear LSE valence that I'm going to put on when it gets painted. I agree with you about the springs. They are sitting in the corner of my garage as we speak.

The LS is looking better than ever Lea. Can't wait to see it finished with the drop and valence.
Not ripping on people's location of pics, but why are there a lot of pictures in front of a loading dock or trailers etc? Never understood that as a back drop.

Personally I think loading docks look awesome, Something about the thought of a car isn't supposed to be there...

Thanks Jolinc, I want to put new shocks in when I put the springs in but I don't think I can't wait. I might throw them in next weekend. I had new shocks but found out that they sent me the wrong ones. The front set were base shocks and the rear were euro shocks so I had to send them back. Just never did get the correct ones.

Members online

No members online now.
Back