Tonight 9:00 PM January 26th LVC NE Chapter Chat

H

HizHonor

See ya there. Topics discussed: Need a volunteer from New York and MD to set up meet locations. As stated once before, If all goes well with our first meet on March 12th and the location is good for everyone, then we'll have that as a permanent location every third month. All we need is a northern and southern location. Thanks and see you tonight!

Jack

:invasion:

As you know, I'm always ready to set up a northern meet. The last time it got crapped out and it seemed like there were only about 3 people interested so I gave up.

We have very few members north of NYC and central NJ. I think I'm one of maybe 2 or 3. I know we do have a member somewhere in western NY but he's probably 5 hours away. I think that's an unrealistic distance to ask anyone to drive for a few hour meet.

If there is any interest in meeting in upstate NY **SPEAK UP**. If not then us northern boys will just have to suffer with the occasional drive down south.

:Beer

I'm from Long Island and got Property Upstate in Ulster County, always eager to meet! If I don't make the meeting (as I tend not to) cout me as a Volunteer... I should make it though, cuz LOST is on tonight

i would like to see most of the chapter in the room this evening. while i am thankful for those who came last week i am very disappointed in the turn out in general. i realize that some are busy. and i realize that some arent to big on chat well all i can say is this is a secured chat not like aol and there wont be any wise a$$ kids screwin around. so come and join us.

Eric

thats that dont call nobody muthaf***a lmao

hey jim gonna let me know bout the weekend hmmmm lol
speak soon
Eric

codewize said:
As you know, I'm always ready to set up a northern meet. The last time it got crapped out and it seemed like there were only about 3 people interested so I gave up.

We have very few members north of NYC and central NJ. I think I'm one of maybe 2 or 3. I know we do have a member somewhere in western NY but he's probably 5 hours away. I think that's an unrealistic distance to ask anyone to drive for a few hour meet.

If there is any interest in meeting in upstate NY **SPEAK UP**. If not then us northern boys will just have to suffer with the occasional drive down south.

:Beer
i think the northern local has been picked i think that allthough we didnt get to meet up i think sloatsburgh is a fine place to meet up. open for discussion tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it.. it let me edit your post again. I will definitely be late but I'll be there

Joey: why can anyone edit any post?

ERIC1 said:
i think the northern local has been picked i think that allthough we didnt get to meet up i think sloatsburgh is a fine place to meet up. open for discussion tonight

codewize said:
Damn it.. it let me edit your post again. I will definitely be late but I'll be there

Joey: why can anyone edit any post?
anyone cant edit anyones post. only we can. and only we can do it in this forum no other. cause we are the moderators of this forum.:Beer
Eric

Members online

No members online now.
Back