Tired of Lamborghini until I saw this one

Rodewaryer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
No, not the model and ignore the bleedin Porsche sign.....

A little less monochromatic color treatment and I think it would be hot.

lamborghinisestoelement.jpg

lamborghinisestoelementb.jpg

The pictures leave out an important detail--IIRC, its curb weight is about 2200lbs...

2200? Yikes! :eek: Should be a rocket ship. Looks pretty small.

They blew the engine in a partially carbon fibre Technocraft Girrardo on Battle of the Supercars a few weeks ago or so. Poor car never stood a chance vs the Joyride Ford GT...

They blew the engine in a partially carbon fibre Technocraft Girrardo on Battle of the Supercars a few weeks ago or so. Poor car never stood a chance vs the Joyride Ford GT...
Yeah I saw that one. The Ford GT was making over 18psi (thats pegged stock gauge) so it was making way more then the 6xx hp they said it was.

The beating was as bad as that 997 put on the twin turbo R8 they did a couple weeks ago.

And its Gallardo but pronounced Gy-ar-do.

Yeah I saw that one. The Ford GT was making over 18psi (thats pegged stock gauge) so it was making way more then the 6xx hp they said it was.

The beating was as bad as that 997 put on the twin turbo R8 they did a couple weeks ago.

And its Gallardo but pronounced Gy-ar-do.

link me!!!! I wanna see this vid

oh and the Lambo looks nice but it will never look like that if production is done......I hate concept cars yet in a way I like em...but it'll never happen...it's like hoping for a president who's not a f*ck up!

ah, yah I was going to look up the spelling but figured y'all know which car I was talking about ;)
That 997 was sweet too, and I hate Porshe! I was surprised it killed the Audi so bad...

Pete, I would have to search for a link cause I watched it on TV so you may have better luck.

Look up "Battle of the Supercars" and "911 vs Audi R8"

Icky, yeah I was suprised too cause the R8 is so much more composed on the track. They are one of the first companies to mod one though and are in their first stages of figuring it out. The 911 on the other hand has been getting tuned to those power levels for almost 20 years.

Members online

No members online now.
Back