Time 2 Sell =\

dtx01

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Well back to school and I'm way over my head in bills. Time 2 Sell and get something a little more humble. Full info on the car is in my garage.

It's a black 03' LS v8 fully loaded with 31k miles, anyone interested please PM me

that's tough man. i can't imagine having to have to get rid of my LS. the good thing is i don't have a monthly bill for the LS but you still have to spend money on maintinence and gas and such. wish you well on your other ventures with another car

Don't forget insurance for a younger kid too... under 25 and single, normally your rates are going to be higher.

I still have a little under 3 years left on my loan. Hopefully I can get that beotch paid off soon.

lucky i pay all my :q:q:q:q cash and lucky for me insurance was cheap for me because my mom let me put the insurance under her name. Which saved me alot because she has so many merits. Insurance all year for $1000 much better then $1500... But yea anyways that sucks dude.... school is always more important then our toys.... once your done school and get some $$ you can buy a better toy:)

Don't forget insurance for a younger kid too... under 25 and single, normally your rates are going to be higher.

I still have a little under 3 years left on my loan. Hopefully I can get that beotch paid off soon.

I know what you mean. I plan on having mines paid off next December then I can really do some things to it.

yea it sucks. i love the car so much and put a lot of work into it.

i'm going to get a 01-04 nissan frontier i think. 4cy, great on gas for school.
plus the bed will help me carry my bikes around. more practical for me. looking to pay $10,000 and pay it in full so i don't have to have full coverage on it like i do with my LS.

2002-nissan-frontier-kingston-peak.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back