throttle body

Jeffguy11

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was curious if anybody had ever used a bbk throttle body on a mark viii. I have a 98 that has a maf kit on it, and i know a guy whos selling a bbk throttle body that he said was designed for 96-01 cobras.....it looks very similar to the setup that is on my mark but ive never heard of anyone using one so i was wondering what you guys thought. Thanks

Anyone know the bore spread ( center to center) on a twin 65mm tb for the 04 mach 1? I just bought the intake for my 98 lsc (db casting heads next) and im messing around with the top lid polishing and i was thinking of opening up the bpres to match the bbk piece. The stock tb is 72mm spread and so is the manifold itself. Can i assume the bbk tb is 72mm as well?

Anyone know the bore spread ( center to center) on a twin 65mm tb for the 04 mach 1? I just bought the intake for my 98 lsc (db casting heads next) and im messing around with the top lid polishing and i was thinking of opening up the bpres to match the bbk piece. The stock tb is 72mm spread and so is the manifold itself. Can i assume the bbk tb is 72mm as well?

its the same piece as the mark viii piece (basically), so if you have the mark viii measurements, use that.
i have a 2nd gen mark viii tb on a mach 1 intake.

its the same piece as the mark viii piece (basically), so if you have the mark viii measurements, use that.
i have a 2nd gen mark viii tb on a mach 1 intake.
Im planning on using a bbk piece. Its got bigger bores than accufab's twin. Ive been looking into carving out the whole thing and using an oval bore tb but im not sure if im ready for that. It would kill the iac plumbing and id have set idle speed with a screwdriver. Not yet anyway lol

Members online

Back