This summer's mods

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Spring2012013.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]
Spring2012014.jpg

1994 Lincoln Mark VIII-silencer deleted,double 3" high flow cats, double x pipes,LMS mufflers,3.73 Traclok, aluminum drive shaft, new airbags and compressoor, chipped, built trans and looser converter, shift kit, deep pan, trans cooler,under drive pulleys,130 amp alternator, SVT valve covers,custom plug covers,sensor lowered,18" Saleens,'96 HID head lights w/ 9K kits relayed together, LMS hood and wing, tinted, superchipped, K&N panel, Ford Racing wires, JVC stereo,custom shifter-by Alex Sonin

more pics

Spring2012012-2.jpg
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/kevinoconnell1958/Mark%20VIII/Spring2012013-1.jpg

Thanks

Thanks for the compliments guys. I know some people do't like the looms, but the old black stuff just fell apart when I started reallly cleaning on the motor. Besides I like bright colors.

I like that engine bay a lot Kevin. Very clean. :cool: The yellow I can handle. The only thing that stood out to me in a bad way was the crossover coolant pipe that looks a bit aged, but that's just because the rest looks so clean! LOL :D I would definitely pop the hood on that baby at a car show. ;)

I am digging the intake tube! Also, as stated above, could do without the yellow loom, but it's YOUR car! Looks sick though!

I like the shaved intake tube! What did you use for the plug? Yellow looms and red wires I also like!

im strongly considering the hood and wing for my 96 lsc as well. if you could throw us a couple more pictures of the read and the hood would be awesome.

Members online

No members online now.
Back