This is why Mississippi is last...

rayner601

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Watch this video here...I am not making fun of this guy's situation, just his piss poor vocal capability. Why do news crews find the worst person to describe what happened on tv?

Reminds me of freakin' Marble Mouth from Fat Albert. Who the hell talks like this?

Not being racist, but about 50-60% of the black male population. Get this, it's been blamed on white people. Seems when Africans were brought over to be slaves, they picked up how to speak English from white male slave owners. It has progressively gotten worse from there. It gets worse the further in the Delta you get.

That was funny as hell, I needed that laugh. 95% of stats are made up on the spot.

Not being racist, but about 50-60% of the black male population. Get this, it's been blamed on white people. Seems when Africans were brought over to be slaves, they picked up how to speak English from white male slave owners. It has progressively gotten worse from there. It gets worse the further in the Delta you get.

What do you expect, most of the people (white and black) from Mississippi are undereducated, Brett Farve was the smartest person to come from there, and I question his mental capacity sometimes.

What do you expect, most of the people (white and black) from Mississippi are undereducated, Brett Farve was the smartest person to come from there, and I question his mental capacity sometimes.
Hey, hey, hey...J/K I know your point about being undereducated. I will have to find some numbers for some of the school districts in the Delta and the rest of the state. Brett Farve is at best a jock that kissed the right ass. He's not one I'd choose to represent Mississippi.

Hey, hey, hey...J/K I know your point about being undereducated. I will have to find some numbers for some of the school districts in the Delta and the rest of the state. Brett Farve is at best a jock that kissed the right ass. He's not one I'd choose to represent Mississippi.

LOL I am just playing, I love Mississippi, its like driving into the past everytime I pass thru there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back