This is the worst part

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Well we moved into our new house the past week and a half. Most of the stuff inside the house is squared away but the garage is a :q:q:q:qing dump! That's what I am doing now is putting my shelves up, putting all my tools back in my box, what a joke it was moving that big bitch. I gotta say my wife impressed me with her strength for such a tiny thing! I am finally getting normal again after being so stressed about the move. I basically moved a 2000 sq foot house by myself and a short bed chevy 1500. I haven't felt this tired and beat in a long time. By this weekend I should have the garage done and my new work bench built. The previous tenants left a 60 pioneer elite pro200 projection tv in the garage, it works and looks amazing but it randomly shuts itself off? Anyone want it sell it cheap, new the retailed for 6 grand. It's 9 years old and in great shape, I can't use it it's way to big!

Sounds like it the horizontal output transistor. do it shut down horizontally or vertically? Could be fixed if you found the right technician.

My wides uncle has been fixing tv's for over 40 years and he is 25 minutes away but even if I fix it we have no use for it. We have a 42 inch plasma in the living room I have my 32 LCD wide screen in my bedroom and it can't stay in the garage cuz my new toy has to take up the garage this weekend after the truck goes bye bye! Well that's if the truck goes bye bye! And no, it's not another mark 8

Members online

No members online now.
Back