Thinking of selling (testing waters)

02LS8Lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
After the trip I just did to Orlando Ive come to my determination of selling my 97 Lincoln Mark VIII so im going to post it here instead of on the For Sale section since its to be noticed more. Its a 97 Cordovan base with painted trim. It has ivory interior the leather is good the only problem with the interior is the ashtray lid thats broken on one side but still stays in the middle and flips up and down. The cars front end was painted including the passengers side fender. Now for the big issues, it has a minor oil leak and transmission leak it drives perfect it has brand new spark plugs and brand new coils. It has a k&n filter and new front air springs. It has brand new rear brakes, and the whole a/c was rebuilt with new lines, the car overall drives good, it has 140,000 miles. My LS drove like a dream and to me its an overall better vehicle than my Mark, looking from the point of view of economy and confort. I know some of you dont agree with me but my mind has been set. Maybe in the future when I find a better Mark ill buy it but for now its gotta go. Im thinking 3,000 and if you want the wheels 3,400 or best offer. You might think its a bit steep but ive put tons of work onto this car with paint and all. I forgot to mention is has sunroof and the rear neon works flawlessly it has a new glitch ballast installed. And also has new dynomax bullets installed with deleted 3rd cat and resonator. Oh and also has powered by Ford coil covers.

DSCN1766.jpg

DSCN1760.jpg

DSCN1759.jpg

That's quite a fair price.

UltimateSVT.... pretty soon your sig will be long enough to require a whole page for each one of your posts ;)

alabama isnt far, i drove almost 1,400 miles to get my latest! you could do that trip in a weekend. good luck marvin.

oh and by the way the price is firm i believe the car is worth the asking price.....3,000 and if you want the wheels 3,400....final. Hey Alex havent you always wanted a 2nd Gen? heres your chance. You know shes flawless you've seen her face to face.

alabama isnt far, i drove almost 1,400 miles to get my latest! you could do that trip in a weekend. good luck marvin.

Have to agree with Jamie .... if the car is right I'd drive or fly to pick it up... Picked my 95 up from South Carolina, I live in Wisconsin.

Also Price is very fare as long as all is working properly ...

what is the black thing under the left center air vent?

The previous owner put that there its glued so I decided to leave it and not try and pry it off. I didnt want to mess up the plastic. I guess its a cell phone holder or something.

as you can see the leather is in great condition for 140,000 miles and both seat motors work. I changed the drivers side one 2 times, until I finally found one that worked.

Members online

Back