Thermagasket still holdin

the1andonlyGR81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
well on my third mark viii thermagasket I put in has lasted eight months now after a bad meltdown of head gasket. It lasted and year and a half on my first mark 8 and only failed probably from having the headers installed loosen the gasket material but for anyone who's got or head head gasket problems,failures ,Therma gasket works and I live in Florida with AC on almost all the time in traffic and brutally hot conditions head gasket still working. Unfortunately transmission is going,some things never change always something

I am not sure where in FL you are but I just got a rebuilt trans from a local guy who's been rebuilding these trans for a long time and does it more for fun now that he is retired. I couldn't be happier with my trans! He is just north of Daytona.

I love how the head gasket repair in a bottle all say "not for use in NorthStar motor" of course I found out the hard with my N* which is kind of why I switched to Lincoln.

well on my third mark viii thermagasket I put in has lasted eight months now after a bad meltdown of head gasket. It lasted and year and a half on my first mark 8 and only failed probably from having the headers installed loosen the gasket material but for anyone who's got or head head gasket problems,failures ,Therma gasket works and I live in Florida with AC on almost all the time in traffic and brutally hot conditions head gasket still working. Unfortunately transmission is going,some things never change always something

Huh?

Members online

No members online now.
Back