the UN says F U Christmas

so? they're not supporting any other religious holiday either.
it's called neutrality. deal with it.
u.n. says f.u. to christmas. that's funny.

The UN's very existence is as offensive to me as Christmas and the Jews are to them.

Over 1,200 limos and 140 private jets at this 'summit' - errrrrrrrrrr - circus. Global warming isn't for them, it's for the filthy commoners.

The UN's very existence is as offensive to me as Christmas and the Jews are to them.

Over 1,200 limos and 140 private jets at this 'summit' - errrrrrrrrrr - circus. Global warming isn't for them, it's for the filthy commoners.

So the UN as a whole is offensive to you? Should we try the league of nations again?

Also the UN is made up of countries that have all types of religions in them. If they put up anything for Christmas wouldn't they have to do the same for every other religion? Or are we special and the world should do what the United States believes?

Good idea then we can all go back to having secret alliances that erupt into a world war.

Do you really think the UN is what's keeping the world safe?
It's not.

And please, explain how the UN has prevented the "secret alliances that caused world wars," I'd love to hear about that....

well the UN sat down with the USSR and America and said.... "come on, Come on... what's with these proxy wars huh? COME ON...."

The league of nations was created after WW1 because of the secret alliances that quickly erupted into a world war among other things, It failed and the UN was created in its place.

I'd love to hear an argument where dismantling a place where the majority of nations of the world meet to discuss issues is a bad thing. Should we just go with NATO and tell the rest of the world to :q:q:q:q off? I'm missing why you guys have a dislike for the UN.

The league of nations was created after WW1 because of the secret alliances that quickly erupted into a world war among other things, It failed and the UN was created in its place.

The UN is not a "peacekeeping" organization. Never has been. It's purpose is more humanitarian in nature.

Your right that it was created AFTER WW1.
You're also right that it failed.
You also forgot to note that many of it's failures contributed to causing World War 2.

I'd love to hear an argument where dismantling a place where the majority of nations of the world meet to discuss issues is a bad thing.
And is there an example of the UN actually accomplishing that idealistic concept you have of it?

The lack of a "world war" isn't due to the UN.
But actually the result of the dual hegemony and the super powers.

Should we just go with NATO and tell the rest of the world to :q:q:q:q off? I'm missing why you guys have a dislike for the UN.
The UN is a corrupt organization that is hostile to the United States.
It's ineffective. It's corrupt. And it's a FAILURE.

Individual programs that were charitable in nature have been effective, some programs through the WHO and UNICEF for example, but the rest of the organization is a nightmare.

But if you can tell us one war that it prevented, please do.

Did it bring peace to the Middle East?
Stability in Africa?
Has it caused Iran to abandon their nuclear programs?
Has it had ANY influence on human rights in China?
How about the nuclear posturing between India and Pakistan?

It's a utopian failure.

un_africa.jpg

..also, about those "secret alliances."

Did it prevent the secret alliances of the Soviets and Chinese in North Korea or Vietnam?

What about the secret alliances of Russia and China with Iran right now?
Or the alliances of France, Germany, Russia, and other European countries selling technology to countries like Iran or the Hussein Iraq in exchange for oil deals?

What about secret alliances with people like Chavez and Iran? Russia and all of them....

The organization is a failure.

And while it doesn't have a standing army, it does seek to build one to expand it's "effectiveness." Right now it just subcontracts the work out, usually to countries like Nigeria and India.

I'd love to hear an argument where dismantling a place where the majority of nations of the world meet to discuss issues is a bad thing. Should we just go with NATO and tell the rest of the world to :q:q:q:q off? I'm missing why you guys have a dislike for the UN.
Google "oil for food scandal"

Members online

No members online now.
Back