the reason i havent been on for a little while.

vr4

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
its pretty simple actually. i do still have the mark though.

cobraiao2ba8.jpg

engineme7.jpg

Now that's alot easier than swapping one of those into your Mark VIII. LOL

Good stuff, and it's a vert too!

at first i was like :D then i was like :shifty: when i saw the pony on the grill, i thought i was a mark at first

edit* whoa the first pic didn't load at first, nice car!

MarkVIII93 said:
where does the nickname "terminator" come from?
While in production, SVT had codenamed this model the "Terminator" since it was supposed to finally put an end to any competition between the Cobra and the Trans Am / Camaro. The 2003-2004 SVT is noted by many for offering good "bang for the buck". Owners are reporting as much as 750 hp (559 kW) at the rear wheels with the use of a 2.3L Whipple or 2.2L/2.4L Kenne Bell supercharger and increased boost pressure. Even with minor "bolt-on" mods, Terminator Cobras have been known to exceed 500 hp (373 kW).

this was taken from wikipedia

works for me.

it currently has JDM (kooks)long tube headers, catless X-pipe, and a magnaflow catback. if i were to guess its doing around 430 RWHP.

the mods to come are a CAI, tuner, and a 2.76 pulley with required fuel mods if needed.

after i get tired of 480 RWHP i figure ill get a KB 2.4 with ported heads, send this heaton out for a port and slap the old heads and blower on the mark.

The KB 2.4 is outdated already, they have their redesigned blowers 2.6 and 2.8 out already... nice Snake btw... you should replace the stang in the grille with the snake.

98LSC32V said:
you should replace the stang in the grille with the snake.

or even better a cobrastar since the markviii engine is the "first generation" of the cobra motor, then when people ask you could school them and share the knowledge "and now they know and knowing is half the battle!!!":D

i know its outdated but ive heard the 2.6 and 2.8 were quieter. and i LOOOVE the sound of the kb 2.2 and 2.4

who knows....if anything bad were to happen to my mark the snake might get a teksid block. LOL

the emblem is coming. i think its an 04 thing.

Members online

Back