The Pipedream Continues

Yeah, sorry guy.... It was worth sticker price back in 98.... Now... not so much.

At least he could have put on the wheels the right way.

I just emailed him asking if he would trade it for chickens with large talons.

I couldn't help myself here is the email I sent him.

ScreenShot2012-07-30at110151AM.png

Link is to a bunch of hot wheels Camaros.

I was just sitting here trying to think of just how many years that car's been for sale. I want to say it was on AutoTrader.com back around the time I bought my black Mark VIII, which would've been 2004. I could be wrong, though. It may have just been another seller wanting a crazy amount, but I know I've been seeing some of those pictures for a LONG time now.

The car is worth $10k any day if it really had 10,000 miles on it & even then I wouldn't buy it. Simply because that color is not my taste.

I wish there was a way to truly wake this man up & make him realize what an @ss he's making out of himself. Someone has to be feeding him this HUGE lie about how rare his car is.

I am going to call the guy and try to go see the car and maybe talk some sense to him or at least try to find out what the heck is going on in his head. I'm really curious. He's literally right down the road. I'll keep ya posted:)

You should try to convince him to become a member here ;). He's already famous around these parts... or infamous, at least. :shifty:

And I quote

I have seven goats I trade to you for Lincoln. How many miles?

Members online

Back