THE Obama lawsuit to follow

First: He has not released it. I dare you to prove otherwise.

I realize you'll just continue to make claims and then refuse to back them up, eg "If Obama would just show it", "big names asking for it", "factcheck groups" etc. So I'll just answer your question above.

Answer: Factcheck.org said they verified Obama's original birth certificate, I would assume he had to release it to them, for this to happen. I know you think they're part of the conspriracy.

Answer: Factcheck.org said they verified Obama's original birth certificate, I would assume he had to release it to them, for this to happen. I know you think they're part of the conspriracy.

What part of 'short form' Certificate of Live Birth generated in June 2007 jives with "Obama's original birth certificate" from 1961?

Are you specially challenged or something?

What does not compute for you? I am here to help.

The guy admits in his book admits he has a copy of his "ORIGINAL" birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii says they have his vault certificate but they haven't released it.

You know he is hiding something. You look silly to not admit it.

What part of 'short form' Certificate of Live Birth generated in June 2007 jives with "Obama's original birth certificate" from 1961?

Are you specially challenged or something?

What does not compute for you? I am here to help.

The guy admits in his book admits he has a copy of his "ORIGINAL" birth certificate.

The State of Hawaii says they have his vault certificate but they haven't released it.

You know he is hiding something. You look silly to not admit it.

From the link in your other Obama lawsuit thread:

"FactCheck .org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. . . . Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."

So factcheck.org is lying?

From the link in your other Obama lawsuit thread:

"FactCheck .org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. . . . Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said."
I hope the bold text helps clear up the point Bryan is making.

So factcheck.org is lying?
I think he believes they are lying, wrong, or simply not credible.
Doesn't matter which one.

I think he believes they are lying, wrong, or simply not credible.
Doesn't matter which one.

Which brings up another issue (again), if there is indeed some conspiracy to hide "the truth" about Obama's birth/birth certificate; it would be far greater than just factcheck.org. There would have to be key players from both sides in the government going along with this, it would also mean that McCain and Clinton are also part of it, or in the very least, they're epic levels of incompetent, as either of them could have demolished Obama during the Presidential race.

So either there's some massive conspirary in the government protecting and supporting Obama, or Obama was born in Hawaii.

or Obama was born in Hawaii.

After all the postings made regarding this issue, you still don't understand the issue.

Simply amazing. Or are you doing this on purpose?

And yes,

Clinton and McCain were both involved.

I've already posted the legislation that Clinton, McCaskill and Obama tried to pass in the dead of night regarding Obama's qualification which was intended to be a Quid Pro Quo for the Senate non-binding resolution that claims to have found McCain eligible to serve, which he is NOT.

The Democrat and Republican parties are complicite in this conspiracy to hide the eligibility of their candidates for office.

Wake up Dude.

After all the postings made regarding this issue, you still don't understand the issue.

Simply amazing. Or are you doing this on purpose?

There's two separate issues, him not being born In Hawaii and him [being born in Hawaii;] not meeting the "natural born citizen" claus because of his father's citizenship status. Which one are you addressing here? I thought it was the former.

And yes,

Clinton and McCain were both involved.

I've already posted the legislation that Clinton, McCaskill and Obama tried to pass in the dead of night regarding Obama's qualification which was intended to be a Quid Pro Quo for the Senate non-binding resolution that claims to have found McCain eligible to serve, which he is NOT.

The Democrat and Republican parties are complicite in this conspiracy to hide the eligibility of their candidates for office.

Wake up Dude.

So the question would be, 'who isn't involved?' :shifty:

Also, Hillary trying so hard to win the nomination was just a clever ruse then?

So, do you think that they have scales?

Lizard-People Run the World
If a science fiction-based religion isn't exotic enough, followers of onetime BBC reporter David Icke believe that certain powerful people — like George W. Bush and the British royals — actually belong to an alien race of shape-shifting lizard-people. Icke claims Princess Diana confirmed this to one of her close friends; other lizard theories (there are several) point to reptilian themes in ancient mythology. And let's not forget the '80s TV show V.

change.gif

There's two separate issues, him not being born In Hawaii and him [being born in Hawaii;] not meeting the "natural born citizen" claus because of his father's citizenship status. Which one are you addressing here? I thought it was the former.

So the question would be, 'who isn't involved?' :shifty:

Also, Hillary trying so hard to win the nomination was just a clever ruse then?

1) Do you really think the Democrat party would ever forgive Hillary for taking down Obama? You know if she had, she could never have won the general.

In exchange for keeping their lips sealed, wala, Secretary of State.

So much for that theory.

2) Was it not suspicious to you that the Senate would even need to vote on that non-binding resolution 511? And why were Hillary and Obama co-sponsors of the bill?

Clinton, Obama Sponsor McCain Citizenship Bill
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2008/05/01/clinton-obama-sponsor-mccain-citizenship-bill/

3) 2d Session S. RES. 511: “Whereas previous presidential candidates were born outside of the United States of America and were understood to be eligible to be President;” Why did McCaskill and Obama try to add this clause at the last second?

4) And there is plenty of speculation to suggest Obama may have been born in The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya.

I know you're a nice guy. Some day you are going to wake up and say, woah, now I realize what these guys have been talking about all along. It will be one of your worst and best days ever.:D

I realize you'll just continue to make claims and then refuse to back them up, eg "If Obama would just show it", "big names asking for it", "factcheck groups" etc. So I'll just answer your question above.

• The COLB factcheck showed on their website was altered, and therefore not a valid birth cirtificate.
  • Factcheck has a conflict of interest (they are owned by The Annenberg Foundation) so it's findings are...questionable
  • The birth certificate was not the official, long form birth certifictate. That one is, according to the Hawaii state department, on file with them. What Factcheck examined was a copy of a "summary" birth certificate (short form) that cannot be the official one if the Hawaii DOH has the original one on file. The Obama camp has even admited the certificate examined was a copy (the certificate is stamped "June 2007"). Factcheck didn't go to Hawaii to examine the COLB, they went to Illinois. THERE IS NO OFFICIAL COLB FOR OBAMA IN ILLINOIS OR IN OBAMA'S POSESSION. He has admitted that what he has is a copy!
  • Factcheck is either very sloppy or (more likely) lying in claiming they examined Obama's original birth certificate

OF course this stuff has been covered ad nauseum throughout this forum over the past 6 months or so, and you have participated in a number of those threads, so we all know you are up to date on that info. Is it too much to expect that you be honest and forthcoming in acknowledging that you have consumed that info in your arguments? This is something we should not have to rehash and your dishonestly forcing us to do so is exceedingly rude, unless you have some new information to counter the points that have been raised long ago in this forum (and that you are aware of).

Members online

No members online now.
Back